OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

A surprisingly good battle.
pimp.gif

I think I'm the only Con fan left in this thread.
laugh.gif
You are not alone

pretty good way to start redemption

1st close debatable (Suge)
2nd T-top
3rd Suge

I thought it was over for suge but he has been doing better in his last battles.

This is where I'm at with it as well. Top has to stop going into talk to the crowd mode and stay focused on his opponent. When he did that he was head and shoulders better than Suge imo which is saying something because Suge was fire.

^
That was a good battle. Crowd was sicing d money too much. He had bars but the crowd was over reacting his joints. He had too many personals. I'm giving it to true. All he had was name flips but he was making it work.

D Money been trying to heat up since he choked in the PG's against Prez, good stuff.

This battle was dope too:

I got Trez winning, but Dre def did his thing. This was the best PG in a good minute.

Surf went on Hot 97 as well:

Last edited:
That Surf interview was dope

him saying Meek is a pill popper makes a lot of sense, that for another thread though

Surf is bugging out b. He sounds like a clown every time I hear him talk. He def can rap, but he needs to let his bars do the talking. He claims he only lost to clips. He's debatably lost 90% of his battles.

his most obvious L's were dna and clips

I still say hollow beat surf too

k shine almost cooked em too

outside of his record surfs pov is appreciated

he lost to Calicoe too . and Yung Ill . and Big T .

hes also battled more than 10x

Regular Weez
Yung Ill
DNA
X Factor
Big T
K Shine
Conceited
Hollow
Calicoe
Clipse
Tay Roc
Hitman
Brixx Belvy

imo hes .500 in battles . 7-6 record

Last edited:
I don't remember the cal and surf battle

I'd have to watch it again but I can see surf losing lol

I think x factor beat surf too?

too many battles, my mind is scrambled

I don't remember the cal and surf battle

I'd have to watch it again but I can see surf losing lol

I think x factor beat surf too?

too many battles, my mind is scrambled

surf destroyed X Factor

here the list above with Ws and Ls IMO

Regular Weez (W)
Yung Ill (L)
DNA (L)
X Factor (W)
Big T (L)
K Shine (W)
Conceited (W)
Hollow (L)
Calicoe (L)
Clipse (L)
Tay Roc (W)
Hitman (W)
Brixx Belvy (W)

IMO he lost to roc too. I feel like he shouldn't even be mentioned to battle mook. Mook should be battling hollow, math(because of the prior beef), and clips.

^ i agree. Surf is ok and has had better performances lately but i still think he lost to roc.
Funny how even aye verb said he should be next up to battle mook or lux :smh:

They really need to make some official rankings/tiers so we can all see who's really on top. But i get it currently all these battle rappers are too worried about their image and will never agree on judged battles.

That Cal v Surf battle was on UW, he was on fire! It actually reminded me of when he battle Ars.

I'm not a fan of Big T so I don't think he lost that battle but to each his own, it's all subjective.

Surf CLEARLY beat Hitman, that's damn near impossible to be honest. It took his pops responding to get Verb and John John stealing all his bars/performance to get debatables. I also think that he beat Roc who's been on fire the last year and a half.

Let's not front like he's not top 5 or like Mook is Jordan or Floyd. I'm in agreeance with Norbs on this one, what has Mook done to deserve to be held in this regard/deserve a shot at a top tier who's on fire?

Mook is like big foot, that's the only reason he can claim what he claims. I will watch Lux over Mook any day.

Surf deserves Mook 100% IMO . even though i think hes .500 , his resume is absurd . taking Ls to DNA on an off night , Hollow in a close battle , Yung Ill in his prime in a close battle , Clipse in his prime , Big T in a small room , aren't things to be ashamed of

i would rather see Mook vs Math or Mook vs Hollow though

Who does Hollow battle next? That's a good question.

I don't want to see him v Mook (I still upset that he cherry picks battles,him waiting to see Lux was beatable and stealing Hollows angles blew the **** outta me :smh: )

It comes down to money tho at the end of the day. Mook is top dog. There would be no surf if there wasn't a mook.

Look at it like boxing - people claim Floyd doesn't fight guys in their prime. Which people don't realize that Floyd hasn't been in his prime in almost a decade. So when he chooses his fights now, he chooses what's best for his career and his pockets. He's earned that respect.

Mook can choose to battle whoever if it's right for him. Besides what can any battle rapper say that hasn't been said to Mook in a battle or his name brought up in someone else's battle? Everything about him is public knowledge b. He'll beat whoever he battles outside of clips and hollow. I'll put bread up.

It comes down to money tho at the end of the day. Mook is top dog. There would be no surf if there wasn't a mook.

Look at it like boxing - people claim Floyd doesn't fight guys in their prime. Which people don't realize that Floyd hasn't been in his prime in almost a decade. So when he chooses his fights now, he chooses what's best for his career and his pockets. He's earned that respect.

Mook can choose to battle whoever if it's right for him. Besides what can any battle rapper say that hasn't been said to Mook in a battle or his name brought up in someone else's battle? Everything about him is public knowledge b. He'll beat whoever he battles outside of clips and hollow. I'll put bread up.

That's EVERY battle rapper and you're drunk thinking he's unbeatable :lol:

Charlie and Hollow would wash him but I think Surf and a focused Hitman would do him bad as well.

Back
Top Bottom