OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Ebro always been a tool. Even when they made him a judge at the total slaughter event he sounded like a jackass.

Plus it's part of jumping on something while it's hot movement.

Tonight I witness a body......

Prep got smoked on camera and most likely would never be allowed back to rap again. Glad he got 3-0 the way he did because he's in the conversation of worst battle rappers out now.

Tonight I witness a body......

Prep got smoked on camera and most likely would never be allowed back to rap again. Glad he got 3-0 the way he did because he's in the conversation of worst battle rappers out now.
You exaggerating. He didn't even get "bodied" like people are saying. He got the 2nd imo anyway

Chilla 3-0 .. but yea not a clean body only cause of the rebuttals

that "smack got me battling pets..i guess this is a step back" was mean

Chilla 3-0

Prep had some decent bars but... :rolleyes

Cmon when boo boo smellz is trying to run to chilla's side... :x

it has got to be a body. :D

mook turned down 70k to battle ars 
mean.gif
, hes scared to take a L knowing he cant get anymore big paydays if he does
theres no way mook is losing to ars lol

Chilla in this battle :wow:

The disney scheme :wow:

The Brandon Lee scheme :wow:

Prep needs forget about battle rapping . seriously

Last edited:
Chilla had the crowd eating out of his hands, giving them simple bars. Prep going over the crowd's head with what he was saying. You can't tell a paying crowd to wake up, you not nunu. That was a good battle. After that diz battle I was about to give up on chilla, but I stand corrected. That captain planet scheme, the green latern line [emoji]9786[/emoji]

I'd like to see a goodz/prep battle now.

Last edited:
Goodz vs prep would be a good battle. Prep teaching dudes how to be fly, goodz thinking he a fly dude anyway. Battle has potential.

Goodz would obliterate prep. Prep can't candle the crowd yet. He was frustrated when the crowd wasn't getting amped off his bars. Prep has no stage presence. It will look like danja zone vs goodz.

Goodz would obliterate prep. Prep can't candle the crowd yet. He was frustrated when the crowd wasn't getting amped off his bars. Prep has no stage presence. It will look like danja zone vs goodz.

That is my fave battle. But danja stepped it up after that. Might do the same for prep.

Back
Top Bottom