OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

T top and brizz smoked hitman and verb but that 3rd was od lame on they part, gave that round to verb n nem off gp bur rhey still got cooked the other two rounds

"All that pocket tapping, why don't you go in one and sent that man money. If Goodz get knocked, I'm on the block tonight serving every damn junkie, til the fiends holding on to my legs for the nicks looking like Van Gundy!!!"

Ended that man

Dudes had shotgun tight that when he got pocket checked he tried to stall off :lol:

lol....... buy the ppv and watch chess burial... dude was fumbling and choking in the second...... jc beat him rather easily

seems like all the new talent that smack really rides for always become duds

tone montana
ill will
chess

etc

ill will lost 2-1 to new jersey twork.... i gotta watch it again.... i gave will the first and njt the second and third.... dont know what will was doing in the second.... he might of forgot his lines

Just got done watching the bootleg, how anybody thought chess was gonna beat jc is beyond me. Chess choaked the 2nd n 3nd but even if he didn't he would have still got smoked. I don't understand the JC hate either the boy pen is on another lvl.
Big T killed the flow of his battle stopping mike p short in the 1st round, but big t was almost looking like the old Terrance.

Good looking out my SB brother I gotta check that out before it gets taken down.

Anyone see that Bodied movie trailer?
Man I don't know how Eminem could actually stamp that. Diz is cringeworthy and it looks like a corny Charon documentary.

Lux vs

Who won?

I gave it to Lux 2-1. Ars's rounds were full of filler, as always, and weird situations that never happened. Very few actual bars. He literally had 2 standout bars the whole battle. Lux didn't go as hard as I thought he would but still easily edged him.

Last edited:
This was the best ars I done seen in a long time. But this was def a good battle, if u got a 2-1 either way I'm not mad. Lux with the gawd tier pen every bar nasty.

was at the udubb event in jersey... i had

dna 2-1, over suge

o red 2-1 poss 3-0 overshine

clips 100-0 over rad b

and i have ars over lux 2-1 in the building...... have a feeling lux will win 2-1 on cam when i see it again.... lux and ars was pretty good,,, energy was there

Back
Top Bottom