OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I'm still hyped to see Day vs Sevah just hope Day just do bars and no antics

I want to see how Big T do against O-Red. This got to be like the quickest turnaround for Big T.

I think Tay Roc n Will with be the best of the night though, I like Will a lot but i think Roc can hold his own.

I could see Rex putting a beat down on Calicoe , I think Shine bounces back after his sub par effort against T but I don't think he will have enough to best Ars on that SM3 stage. Everything else is meh IMO bodybags galore .

Predictions of this lackluster Card

O-Red -- dudes been on a killing spree and i dont see Big T stopping him . 2-1

Calicoe -- Rex hasn't been in his bag lately , and Calicoe tends to show up at big URL events . 2-1

K-Shine -- have a feeling he's going to go in his bag for this one . not going to be embarrassed again like he was against Big Tasha . 2-1 but VERY debatable

Serius -- 3-0 body bag

JC -- 3-0 body bag

Ill Will -- 3-0 body bag

Swave -- Daylyt is good , but i dont see the URL crowd ****** with him and his antics . 2-1

that blog ill will did slightly lowered his stock, he kinda played himself image wise

tay rock has a way of staying in the game

My ***** Swave about to eat :pimp:

TEAM HOMI!!

Only thing he eating is an L. I got mad love for Swave ... But if Daylyt go strictly bars, it'll be tough. I expect Swave to lyrically expose Daylyts recent antics, but I don't see a body being caught.

And please don't compare JC to Daylyt. JC has been sub-par since Chilla ...

Only thing he eating is an L. I got mad love for Swave ... But if Daylyt go strictly bars, it'll be tough. I expect Swave to lyrically expose Daylyts recent antics, but I don't see a body being caught.

And please don't compare JC to Daylyt. JC has been sub-par since Chilla ...

bet you $20 via Paypal Swave eats that boy

ready to hear that HitMan 1st round already...Smack is somewhere "bringing awareness to the culture", instead of bringing these battles to my youtube.

I never saw a battle by this Swave dude and yall kept talkin about him so I looked it up..

This is the first one that popped up.. Battle was hilarious :lol: which should I watch to see his best? ( I think Diz got him on this btw )

I never saw a battle by this Swave dude and yall kept talkin about him so I looked it up..

This is the first one that popped up.. Battle was hilarious :lol: which should I watch to see his best? ( I think Diz got him on this btw )

Watch him vs. O-red

Smack talking about top tier nahmean battles nahmean UFF and people choking nahmean and do it for the culture nahmean bars over names nahsayin culture nahmean and Summer Madness 3.

Hopefully he releases the Ill vs. Con on youtube afterwards. I wonder what else he has in the vault, thats the only battle i really hear about.

Last edited:
swaves best battle was against syd vicious on grindtime

his biggest body was against yk then o red

his biggest L was against dizaster, swave died that night

My prediction...

Big T vs O Red (Either Way)...O Red is at the top of his game for the first time in his battle career

Calicoe vs T Rex...this prolly the Headline battle ($$$)...Calicoe can't lose...he barely loses anyway(like 2 clear losses)...yall need to get off that Lux battle

Arsonal vs K Shine...this should have a lot of hype but it's doing nothing for me...I just expect it to be disrespectful and loud

Math Hoffa vs Serius Jones...not hype for this, but I don't see Serius losing...he says he beat Math in an unreleased battle before and Math is a baby Serius to me

JC vs JJDD...(Either Way)... prolly be a barfest classic like JC vs Chilla

Tay Rock vs ILL Will...don't know which way to go, but I really like ILL Will with those speed it up bars and his freestyle capability..classic

Daylyt vs Swave...if the clever and serious Daylyt shows up from the Shotty Horrah and Lotta Zay battle then Swave might be in trouble...but then again Swave well deserving of this stage and he's hungry

Only Screening the Ill v Con battle for the early bird tickets?!!?!?

The **** type of *** **** is dude on?
mean.gif
Smh...sounds like he's gonna hold it to me, and we're just gonna hear about it for a few months

...he gotta sell tickets lol...they know we wanted Lux Hollow Mook Tsu...fans pissed

ill and con not even a big enough draw, plus it's been held back so long that it'll never live up to the hype

i just wanna see it because i know it exist

Back
Top Bottom