OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

The Gattas vs Bonnie was the best battle from that event
Real Deal vs Rone and Charoon vs DNA were good so far haven't watched the others yet. I dont like Arsonal or Dizaster but Arsonal had an entire round dissing Drake who paid for the event and was supposed to host the battle but went to the VMAs instead.

Last edited:
Daylyt was right about bars getting you nowhere. Loe Pesci outbarred the **** out of him in this battle but people are only gonna remember that he rubbed his ball sweat on Pesci's face.

saw that coming a mile away

smack saying all that stuff was very unprofessional and spoke way too soon and wasn't even true in terms of url not wanting big names

and norbes is super emotional, he says all kinds of slick sucker stuff on that battle rap arena show

I wonder if this was before or after star offered the 30k?

I'm assuming before but maybe not

Nah Mook started it with braggin how he got paid 20 someghing racks for that battle now alot of the vets wanna up their price

URL/Guerilla Warfare October card

CHARLIE CLIPS VS JC
MIDWEST MILES VS DNA
CHILLA JONES VS YOUNG KANNON
BIG KANNON VS CORTEZ

AND POSSIBLY MICKEY FACTZ VS DANJA ZONE AS A LATE ADDITION

Last edited:
Nah Mook started it with braggin how he got paid 20 someghing racks for that battle now alot of the vets wanna up their price

that's understandable for vets to up their price, if mook gets paid 20k for a lousy battle i'd up my price too if i knew i'm bringing heat every go

url doesn't seem to be too offended by lux's response tho cause it's on url's site

funny cause smack pulled a kendrick lamar, that boy kendrick got battle promoters jumping out the window

URL/Guerilla Warfare October card

CHARLIE CLIPS VS JC
MIDWEST MILES VS DNA
CHILLA JONES VS YOUNG KANNON
BIG KANNON VS CORTEZ

AND POSSIBLY MICKEY FACTZ VS DANJA ZONE AS A LATE ADDITION
This card is tough...Idk bout Miles tho, he still got it but idk bout that one

Nuborn had a decent performance but Danja was just too much for him.

too many bars inside of bars for him to combat :wow: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom