Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Man...... :frown:

Those screenshots though.......why they doing this to me? At least give me GTA 6 while I wait

Last edited:
Three screenshots as an apology tho? 
laugh.gif

I'm only mad cuz I want this game yesterday. But the fact that it's coming is still a win for me. It's been a LONG time coming. Besides I'll take a game with minimal bugs than a broken game.

^

If anything, that's all the more reason to believe that GTA 6 is next after RDR.

Make the next billion dollar game or Bully 2?

they're still eating off of 5 every time they put out DLC no need to put out 6 until that stops because it's gonna be a hit no matter how long they wait

some dude supposedly already found some Bully 2 code, and a reputable source of r* leaks has been dropping hints

Last edited:
The first 1 was great, I'm all in on the sequel...[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I was playing last night, and i was a bit heated, i was doing a mission of saving a woman's horse and carriage, once i got it i head back to her, as i was giving it to her a cougar came outta nowhere and killed her, making me fail the mission :smh:

see for yourself

Dog, the most exhilarating part of the game is getting jumped by Cougars and bears. Going ******* BEAR hunting had me shook the way they would appear out of nowhere and kill you in 1 swipe :lol:

It's dope AF tho

It's better on XBOX One if you have that console. Better frame rate and you don't have to pay for Sony's stupid and overpriced PS Now streaming game service to play RDR1 if you no longer have a PS3.

It's better on XBOX One if you have that console. Better frame rate and you don't have to pay for Sony's stupid and overpriced PS Now streaming game service.
I barely touched mine when that was the latest system..then I played ps4 like crazy and was a big gamer again and realized there are so many gems on PS3 at great price points..I don't own Xbox yet but I do want Xbox one because it's backwards compatible..and I heard fallout 3 and fallout NV become almost unplayable after 100 hours on ps3..so that would be my biggest reason to get Xbox..but would also like to play their exclusives..the SNES mini will keep me pretty busy starting next wk tho

I barely touched mine when that was the latest system..then I played ps4 like crazy and was a big gamer again and realized there are so many gems on PS3 at great price points..I don't own Xbox yet but I do want Xbox one because it's backwards compatible..and I heard fallout 3 and fallout NV become almost unplayable after 100 hours on ps3..so that would be my biggest reason to get Xbox..but would also like to play their exclusives..the SNES mini will keep me pretty busy starting next wk tho

Wait for Black Friday this year. Xbox One S should be even cheaper with Xbox One X releasing soon. Also I got RDR1 GOTY edition for $9.99 on bestbuy.com on Black Friday last year. That game still goes for at least $35 everywhere on GS, BB, and ebay for used copies.

Yeah I'll wait for Xbox 1 to drop

I'm def gonna play RDR1 before 2.. Part 1 is a game everyone goes nuts for..they love it on Reddit

Back
Top Bottom