Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
The game looks promising. I was only able to play a couple of minutes of Chp.1 Hopefully I can put in some time this weekend.

Lol I been shooting 1st and asking questions later.

I seen a horse chilling & lasso it didnt see dude sitting on the ground. He was like hell naw thats my horse. Had to lay him out because ran toward me with pistol drawn. Lol

Another time roaming 2 guys was like I better keep it moving they were part of O'Driscoll. Laid them out

Last edited:
2B19E773-2DDF-40B9-9D5F-B3742E2B2B0C.jpeg
Got it

Game is amazing so far. I’m on chapter 2 and have just been exploring. Quick tip for those of you who’ve gotten to Valentine
go around the back of the doctor’s office in town. There will be a window you can peek into. When you do, you’ll see a guy counting money (he’s an O’Driscoll and they’re using the doctor’s office as a front for an illegal business). Go inside and pull your gun on the doctor and choose the option to rob the back room (or something like that). He’ll walk you back there and you can kill the O’Driscolls and steal the money off the table

Played for about 30 mins last night then my drunk *** had to go to sleep. Trying to sneak out the office around 3pm so I can binge

I seen a horse chilling & lasso it didnt see dude sitting on the ground. He was like hell naw thats my horse. Had to lay him out because ran toward me with pistol drawn. Lol

Another time roaming 2 guys was like I better keep it moving they were part of O'Driscoll. Laid them out
This 100% gonna be me. I'm going to make people fear me. Wilson Fisk style

Getting ran up on a lot because of my bounty :smh: :lol:
Sometimes they throw a lot of people at you, is the only way to drop it by paying it off?

I can't believe they put the whole (American) map of the original game in the sequel. Rockstar out here showing off

Did it really take over 2 hrs for some people to install?

I timed the install and was about 1hr and 15.

yeah about an hour and half

and 15ish for the update.

the extra little details in this game are amazing

i came across these two dudes on the road, wasn't sure if they was chill.

i got too close, so they turned hostile. i pulled out the pistol, but the guy tackled me and he actually knocked the gun out of my hand :lol:

Just copped. Gonna curl up with this later. Do you guys suggest I live life bucking shots at everyone, asking questions later, or try to be reasonable. I'm trying to be Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven.

Just copped. Gonna curl up with this later. Do you guys suggest I live life bucking shots at everyone, asking questions later, or try to be reasonable. I'm trying to be Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven.
He didn't get truly buck to the very end in Unforgiven. You gotta be Blondie from the Good, Bad and Ugly.

Only complaint I have right now is that the controls are a bit clunky. Like I try to get in my horse after robbing the pharmacy and it won’t let me... I just end up standing there and getting killed by the sheriffs

Back
Top Bottom