Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

Originally Posted by Carver

Instead of buying this I got UFC Undisputed 2010 and I think i'm starting to regret that decision because the online in UFC is
sick.gif
.. but I don't wanna trade it in because if the do fix online the game would be dope. I'm bored as hell on a Sunday and kinda want to try this out i'd rent it but I don't have a blockbuster card

i thought about that too but i never really got into UFC 2009, i played the demo to death and by the time I got the actual game

i got my fill of it...i doubt im gonna pick up 2010 unless its for free...this game is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just got my XBL back again, and need a game...Is this game worth an actual cop and not hyped up by NT??? [/color]
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Let me know...Will go to Walmart to cop now...[/color]
laugh.gif

Finally got the Mowing Them Down trophy.

Probably most annoying trophy for me so far.

Thanks Av1r3x. You got that trophy with the quickness though.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Noskey

Anyone go to the mansion in Tumbleweed and shoot the lights out in the basement yet? If not, go do it
pimp.gif

wasted 30 minutes on this nothing happened.

I got a bunch of ghosts yelling at me when I did it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Finished the story & w0w..
Spoiler [+]
John dying seemed was so unreal
frown.gif
..I really miss playing as him, I thought for a second he somehow faked his own death until I saw it was Jack all grown up when he turned around
laugh.gif

@ 98% completion, just need to do a couple more outfits & last Sharpshooter challenge(no guides!)..Kinda cool how you can replay missions as well. Guess I can finally try out online w/some buddies..

Umm just a heads up if you didn't see the credits roll then you arent done with the main story.

Im in tumbleweed now and the Native guys just killed the Informant dude How close am i to being done?. I havent really done the side missions, but i think i need to start cause the game is too fun, i dont want it to end.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Im in tumbleweed now and the Native guys just killed the Informant dude How close am i to being done?. I havent really done the side missions, but i think i need to start cause the game is too fun, i dont want it to end.

Spoiler [+]
about 10-15 more missions i think.

Ladies and Gents, I am the first person to get to the top of Ojo Del Diablo! I have proof too! Check it!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
2wp5j0l.jpg

11vitm8.jpg

ruv7te.jpg
Video coming soon!
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Man I'm bout to get on, anybody on the 360 that wants to get some achievements online...

GT: YungRelentless1

Anyone go to the mansion in Tumbleweed and shoot the lights out in the basement yet? If not, go do it
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

There's a bunch of guys in a back room that are stuck. You can't get to them until you clear out the bandits in the town. When this happens the doors unlock. They start yelling when one of the firelamps get broken.

Where is the wagon with the attached gatling gun located? I want to drive that with my boys.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is this an achievement?

nope. just something my friends and i wanted to do since we saw it. there was also a thread about it on the official red dead forums, but the dude had no proof that he did it other than his word. so i went to go get proof and steal his glory.
laugh.gif

i think im the first one to ever do it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Umm just a heads up if you didn't see the credits roll then you arent done with the main story.
Yeh I know..
Spoiler [+]
 Wish I killed Ross's wife/bro but I thought it would somehow affect the mission :/

Mister- no problem, fun times
laugh.gif

^
Spoiler [+]
u can kill ross wife and bro........ u lose 50+ honor tho, i hogtied ross' wife and watched that woman drown.... then i hogtied ross bro and fed him to a pack of wolves
laugh.gif

mister916 - what's the best way to achieve the gatling gun trophy? how do u do it online? my bad bout last night, spent almost 2 hours getting the $5000 bounty trophy

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

There's a bunch of guys in a back room that are stuck. You can't get to them until you clear out the bandits in the town. When this happens the doors unlock. They start yelling when one of the firelamps get broken.

eek.gif
Didnt know that. I feel slightly ******ed
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
But I swear out of the 5 or so times I've cleared the town, I've never seen those dudes.

Originally Posted by NYH425

mister916 - what's the best way to achieve the gatling gun trophy? how do u do it online? my bad bout last night, spent almost 2 hours getting the $5000 bounty trophy
Its all good. Go to the fort in mexico where they have a bunch of cannons and gattling guns. You need at least 1 other person to keep the lawmen from entering the fort. Get public enemy and a bunch of lawmen will swarm the fort. You protect one fort and your partner protect the other. It's easier to have like 4 people doing this.

Back
Top Bottom