Official Reebok Blacktop & Battleground Pump Thread With Releases Dates And More...UPDATE BATTLEGROU

I heard Sept but apparently these were made to rival the Peace Air Raid. Those drop the end of July so we'll see.

I've only worn mine once but they felt like pillows. This may not be popular but IMO the Battleground is the best sneaker release of 2014 so far. Quality, comfort and a true retro of a classic. How retros should be done. Love this shoe.

Amen on this. This shoe is the Shaq Attaq of 2014.

NK, just get the Battleground - you will not be disappointed especially if you can get it with discount.

Amen on this. This shoe is the Shaq Attaq of 2014.

NK, just get the Battleground - you will not be disappointed especially if you can get it with discount.

That's the other thing that makes these so great. The $125 price tag and the fact they can be had easily on discount.

Last edited:
Wassup with that purple string? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

But anyone ever get info on those white multi battlegrounds? I seen them on a site (not sure if legit) but they want 180 [emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]128581[/emoji]

Wassup with that purple string? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

But anyone ever get info on those white multi battlegrounds? I seen them on a site (not sure if legit) but they want 180 [emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]128581[/emoji]

and they have a release date of September. The purple shoe strings may just be in that photo. The black have a red lace like that on Rrebok.com but come with purple laces.

and they have a release date of September. The purple shoe strings may just be in that photo. The black have a red lace like that on Rrebok.com but come with purple laces.
The release date is Aug 8th, for both Tribal and White/Red/Black ones. 

Those black Boulevards are nice.

And I might go for the tribal Battlegrounds too. Since '92 this has been my favourite line of shoes, and these retros are doing the job right.

Anyone think the Tribal pair will sit long enough to cop at a discount?

The OG colourways despite being made extremely well are sitting - it's more or less guaranteed that the Tribal/Gum pair will sit unless it's some type of limited collaboration. I have to admit that it easily one of the best retro+ colourways that Reebok has put out in a long while though.

Back
Top Bottom