Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Not sure there the ones that came with the raindrops... should be the same as the other stock black laces but seem slightly longer

Picked these up last night, pretty happy with them... didnt notice the checkerboard pattern till i saw them in person

That yellow lace swap is almost making me want a pair of Sonics.
Seeing the pics, IMO they really needed that extra hit of yellow.

Whelp, just broke down and get the LoI off of YCMC. $85 no tax, no shipping and solid quality (I love all of the little details that Reebok has been throwing into the retro+ colorways), I can't complain.

Anyone does the letter of intents run tts or half size big, asking cause I'm hearing both was wondering for those who copped what yall think, thanks

Last edited:
Anyone does the letter of intents run tts or half size big, asking cause I'm hearing both was wondering for those who copped what yall think, thanks
i went up half a size thought it was much more comfortable but if you can go to your local store and try them on that would be the best option

i went up half a size thought it was much more comfortable but if you can go to your local store and try them on that would be the best option

Only one store in my city got them, they only had size 11 and 13, I wear 11.5 or 12 I tired the 11 on and they hurt my feet on the sides towards the front like right behind where the reebok sign is

Only one store in my city got them, they only had size 11 and 13, I wear 11.5 or 12 I tired the 11 on and they hurt my feet on the sides towards the front like right behind where the reebok sign is
same for me on the it hurt my feet around the toebox of the shoe so i went a half size up because of that... hopefully that helps 

i usually wear an 11 in pretty much everything and got the kamikaze in the 11.5

Last edited:
I went to Champs and Footlocker today. I liked the Letter of Intents but I ended up getting the 96 Sonic c'way for the memories of watching them play in the finals. I was trying to get both, by putting the LOI's in the layaway but Footlocker wouldn't let me because it is a new release LOL. I was going to pay half of the price. Oh well....got the 96 sonics. The colors are nice on here. Just need a shirt or possibly a 96 sonics Jersey to go with it.

What's the champs or footlocker sku number on your sonics pair. I need it to try and order them at my champs. Preciate it homie

If they really cancelled his order because of the discount, then that's some really shady business practices. Either way, consider it a blessing. They're sitting on every other website other than reebok and I'm willing to bet your can grab them for dirt cheap once they go on sale.

Got my shipping confirmation from Reebok for the Letter of Intents with 30% off coupon code.  Def. a steal in my book.  $74 shipped for these kicks.

You have seen the light! NSW and Jordan retro have been garbage since 2008 - the sheer amount of gutting that goes on with their product is ridiculous!
Word. I remember the first time I put my black and white kamikaze 2's on it felt like I was walking on cotton (if that make sense). Most of my shoes are Jordans so I'm used to walking on concrete.The letter of intent will be my third pair of kamikaze's 2. Needless to say these are one of my favorite kicks.

walked into footlockersaw the detailed print on blue basecame back to my deskhad to order.79.00 shipped.i couldnt say no.

I'll be heading down to Washington D.C. in about a week and was wondering if anyone from the area knows of any shops that might have some of the earlier Kamikaze releases still sitting. I know it's unlikely but thought I would do a little pre-trip research. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

I'll be heading down to Washington D.C. in about a week and was wondering if anyone from the area knows of any shops that might have some of the earlier Kamikaze releases still sitting. I know it's unlikely but thought I would do a little pre-trip research. Thanks in advance for any help provided.
-Kickkspott (consignment store) not a big fan of them but got past release stuff. (In Georgetown down the street from the the university)

-Major .... Right next to kickkspott

-DTLR might have some older release stuff. (all over D.C)

-Sports Zone is a possibility (all over D.C)

There maybe other stores but i cant really think of any of the top of my head

-Kickkspott (consignment store) not a big fan of them but got past release stuff. (In Georgetown down the street from the the university)

-Major .... Right next to kickkspott

-DTLR might have some older release stuff. (all over D.C)

-Sports Zone is a possibility (all over D.C)

There maybe other stores but i cant really think of any of the top of my head
Thanks! Repped.

Back
Top Bottom