Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

how are your guys kamikaze 2's looking after wearing them? ive seen used pair on ebay looking rough. alot of the midsoles have deep creasing almost looks like cracks... is this common on the shoe?

^^

I only own the OG colorway and I've worn them about 3 times for casual wear and they seem to be fine. I don't see any deep creasing of the midsoles. Dudes are already puttin these on eBay used? Damn, kids must get tired of things quickly nowadays. 

how are your guys kamikaze 2's looking after wearing them? ive seen used pair on ebay looking rough. alot of the midsoles have deep creasing almost looks like cracks... is this common on the shoe?

Fairly common NK, I wore mine to work for about 8 hours and the midsole had light creasing. If you have a deep rotation then the midsole creasing should not be an issue but if these shoes are someone's only pair of shoes then I can see them looking like crap after a month or so.

thing is most these guys say the shoe has only been worn two or three times... :lol: i think even maury knows thats probably a lie

probably pick up the letter of intents when they hit rock bottom prices. dont trust the dudes on ebay to get some of the og colorways

http://sneakernews.com/2013/08/29/reebok-kamikaze-ii-white-black/

Sneaker News will keep you posted on a US release date, which should be soon because they just sold out instantly upon arriving in Japan. (SN said this)

Last edited:
thing is most these guys say the shoe has only been worn two or three times... :lol: i think even maury knows thats probably a lie

probably pick up the letter of intents when they hit rock bottom prices. dont trust the dudes on ebay to get some of the og colorways

My man, thank you for being on the same page as me. My buddy and I were having this discussion about how unprincipled cats are trying to pass of NDS kicks as worn 2X and trying to fetch MSRP or higher.

I'd say hold of on the 'VNDS' or 'worn 2X' pairs on eBay and wait for an inevitable re-retro. With Shawn Kemp joining Reebok's fold we'll probably see the 'Kemp' stitching on the toebox too.

Yup but i probably wont hold off and get me a green suede or navy suede team kamikaze 2 especially if theres another reebok code floating around lol

He dropped the price another 5 bucks to 69.99.  You could always try hitting him up on twitter and ask for free ship/discounted ship if sizes are sitting.

also if retail was 160 on them what was their excuse for not having kemp's actual name on them?

Back
Top Bottom