Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I asked a Reebok rep if they will be releasing the YOTS' online, they said they have no information on that release

Looking at a pair of the white/black/greens...says VNDS (worn once...aren't they always), shoes look tip top except for a marking on one of the toe boxes. Looks like mud/dirt that he tried to wipe off. Messaged about it...asking $150 and that's not going to happen.

I asked a Reebok rep if they will be releasing the YOTS' online, they said they have no information on that release
You should have asked about the Nocturnal, that is the official name of the YOTS.

That's the official info:

Release Date – 11/26/13

Release Color and code - V51847 Nocturnal/Neon Yellow-Black

Release Price – $100

I think they'll be on there though

Last edited:

Looking at a pair of the white/black/greens...says VNDS (worn once...aren't they always), shoes look tip top except for a marking on one of the toe boxes. Looks like mud/dirt that he tried to wipe off. Messaged about it...asking $150 and that's not going to happen.
if you really want them pull the trigger, i got mine not too long ago for 100 shipped. The seller was asking for 140, i told him straight out 100, waited and he broke. If your looking for a good price just be patient.

if you really want them pull the trigger, i got mine not too long ago for 100 shipped. The seller was asking for 140, i told him straight out 100, waited and he broke. If your looking for a good price just be patient.
This seller is saying there are no marks or stains. He can go kick dirt.

Via SN

Packer Shoes x Reebok Kamikaze II “Remember the Alamo Remix”

It looks like Packer Shoes is going back to work on the Reebok Kamikaze II. The upcoming release looks to echo that “Remember the Alamo” theme from their first project of that sort in the 2013. This second colorway, one with a much more fiery lean that sort of links it up with the chili pepper logo, is apparently set to be a little more limited than the last. No word yet on a precise release date but for what it’s worth the Packer team did label them as the “Red Decembers” in a tongue in cheek caption, so expect them next month. Give us a heads up if you’re excited for the project and check back with us for release info.

packer-shoes-reebok-kamikaze-ii-remember-the-alamo-remix-2.jpg

Reebok needs to cool it on the Kamikaze II. 23 colorways ( including the quasi released team banks) have dropped so far and with another 5 set to release (or re-release) soon. That makes 28 in less than a year! Sometimes too much of a good thing can be bad.

Reebok needs to cool it on the Kamikaze II. 23 colorways ( including the quasi released team banks) have dropped so far and with another 5 set to release (or re-release) soon. That makes 28 in less than a year! Sometimes too much of a good thing can be bad.

Amen my bro. These are the actions of a company that has no direction or vision. Seems like they want to flood the market instead of building brand integrity and clout.

Got my YOTS/Nocturnals...looks better in person. Decent leather and the iridescent material isn't too shiny.

Amen my bro. These are the actions of a company that has no direction or vision. Seems like they want to flood the market instead of building brand integrity and clout.
Emphasis on the no direction or vision...yes we're looking at you Mr Swizz

Back
Top Bottom