Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Is 350 shipped a good price for DS size 12 Remember the Alamo's?

I seen a pair in NY at a m&p for like 400 so I'm guessing that's about the going rate?

I would say, hell ho.

Is it a good price? Eh, if you want em that bad and can't find anything cheaper then go for it. I wasn't able to find anything in my size under 300, so I passed. Boutique round my way had them for 400. My girl caved and copped for me on Christmas though even though I said not too. Think she paid 300 at a local meet up.

IMHO, you truly have to want these to justify spending so much as there is a slim chance of you recuperating the $350 down the road should you choose to sell 'em. The Reebok Player Pack sneakers go for way less and those actually have some sort of 'player connection', etc...

IMHO, you truly have to want these to justify spending so much as there is a slim chance of you recuperating the $350 down the road should you choose to sell 'em. The Reebok Player Pack sneakers go for way less and those actually have some sort of 'player connection', etc...
Agree 100% with vood99. The only thing I would add is if you are in the New Jersey/New York area these will have a better chance of being available locally and you may want to hold off for a better price through a meet up. That being said I don't see these dropping much below $300 for a DS pair anytime soon.

Agree 100% with vood99. The only thing I would add is if you are in the New Jersey/New York area these will have a better chance of being available locally and you may want to hold off for a better price through a meet up. That being said I don't see these dropping much below $300 for a DS pair anytime soon.

Gruppo, thanks bud. I would venture that a year from now nobody will even have these on their minds and Rukus would probably be able to score a DS pair for $200. Hype caused alot of 'new jacks' and resellers to jump on these but they are extremely fickle and move onto the next hyped pair like a plague.

I'm a staunch Reebok fan, but I just can't recommend anyone paying over $200 for any of their product.

Same boat here, the only time I paid over retail was for the White Attaq since I could not cop on a release date, other than that, on or under retail. 

Thanx for the input guys. I'm from Chicago so the chances of me finding someone in NY with a pair for a meet up is slim to none lol. I've been holding out for a while but I don't really see any size 12's floating around anymore. This was the 1st pair a ran across in about 2 months. Still weighing my options though.

Thanx for the input guys. I'm from Chicago so the chances of me finding someone in NY with a pair for a meet up is slim to none lol. I've been holding out for a while but I don't really see any size 12's floating around anymore. This was the 1st pair a ran across in about 2 months. Still weighing my options though.

I would get the seller's information but hold off on the purchase. There's alot of stuff coming out in February & March - I'm sure some kids will be needing cash to cop some new hyped kicks.

Managed to add these to the collection recently. Much nicer in person than in these shots. The black suede is much darker and the red accents really pop.

What happened to all those random colorways like the green and red ones that leaked a few months back? Were they just samples?

What happened to all those random colorways like the green and red ones that leaked a few months back? Were they just samples?
They must have dropped somewhere. Packers and JJazz had/have them and there are some pairs up on eBay. It seems to be mainly all larger sizes though. I have been looking for size 9.5's at a reasonable price for awhile now without any success. Not sure if any other retailer accounts got them or not.

Last edited:
For those of you asking if these will release...

Are these still in stores? I have a sister in Germany. Might have to call in a favor on the times I stood up for her in HS
I'm not sure. The shoes were actually purchased early December but I just received them recently.  If you are size 7.5 or 9 you can have her order them online. Failing that ask her to go to a Footlocker store and have them use their stock locator program. If they can find your size at one of their retail stores they will ship it to her home for a fee same as here. Good luck!

http://www.footlocker.eu/gb/en/Shoes/Reebok-Kamikaze-Camo-41.aspx/4104280004

copped these just last week for 80 at a local HOH they had a few sizes left,ik live in Chicago this was woofield mall

Back
Top Bottom