Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Welp, i might as well wait till these get discounted... 
Thought I would cop, but no one is touching them. Figured I'd be patient, and smart, and wait for that good discount.
same, but man do i wanna rock these all ready 
laugh.gif

the weather is still kind of foul anyways, so i figured by the time it starts getting nice everyday they should be discounted a little by then

Last edited:

1  -  OG Sonics                        

2  -  Sonics Raindrops

3  -  OG Black/Red

4  -  OG Navy White All Star

5  -  OG Black/White

6  -  Houston All Stars

7  -  OKC 3M

8  -  Fish Markets

9  -  Reignman Black

10 - Reignman Cargo Green

11 - Reignman Tin Grey

12 - USA Dream Team (Europe only)

13 - Packer Shoes RTA

14 - SNS Polkagris

15 - SNS Grey Wool

16 - Letter of Intents

17 - Sonics 95/96 Home Team

18 - GITD/Acid Rain

19 - YOTS/Nocturnals

20 - Team Royal

21 - Team Navy

22 - Team Black

23 - Team Red

24 - Team Green

25 - Sonics Raindrops re-released

26 - Portland Trail Blazers

27 - Packer Chilis

28 - Ghost of Christmas Present 

29 - Camo Footlocker EU Exclusive

30 - Easter/Teals

31 - Isaiah Thomas/Kings Home PE - Unreleased

32 - Isaiah Thomas/Kings Away PE - Unreleased

33 - Jason Terry/Celtics PE - Unreleased

34 - OKC White/Blue/Orange - Unreleased

35 - Orlando Magic Home - Unreleased

36 - Orlando Magic Away - Unreleased
Updated. Did I miss any?

Will the Easter be the last Kami II Mid to release before Reebok starts on the Lows?

Man was really thinking about getting the easters when they drop in price but them yellow speckles on the midsole kill the shoe looking like somebody pissed on the midsole and the pee dried up smh

Man was really thinking about getting the easters when they drop in price but them yellow speckles on the midsole kill the shoe looking like somebody pissed on the midsole and the pee dried up smh
it makes them look like some girl shoe you'd see in walmart

bruh!  you always be saying something crazy 
roll.gif

i'm still in once they drop

Sold my Kamikaze II's that I got online last year for $80 bucks yesterday. These shoes kind of came and went for me. I was crazy for them at first but they are too crazy for me now lol.

Im still loving my collection, been waiting til the summer to un DS the letter of intents. I still wanted the fish markets and the alamos but its all good.

I got 
OGs 

blk/red

raindrops
96 sonics
letter of intent

Im still loving my collection, been waiting til the summer to un DS the letter of intents. I still wanted the fish markets and the alamos but its all good.

I got 
OGs 

blk/red

raindrops
96 sonics
letter of intent
Dope... always have my letter of intents on deck to rock but i end up forgetting about them. BTW don't know why they didn't get the proper love i was so excited when they first came out.

I love this shoe im trying to get more colorways... Love this thread and the help and discounts you guys give
I got
Letter To Intent
Houstons
Fish Markets
Glow In The Darks
Nocturnal
OKC's

Any word on Kami II Lows yet?  Or if they are even confirmed to release at some point?

@GrizzlyAnimal  - I'm in for the Easters once the price is right too. They didn't release here though.
mean.gif
 @Reebok Canada.

If anyone is looking for the team bank colorways this site has them in good sizes and 20% off until May 17th.

$69.97 - 20% = $55.98

Use code ENEWA205 for an additional 10% off orders over $99

Flat rate shipping $6.95

https://www.teamexpress.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=38699  and search Kamikaze.

The site uses the early pictures that makes the upper appear to be leather but I confirmed they are actually suede. 

Happy to have finally found these in size 9.5!
[h5]  [/h5]

Duno about that site, every time I try to reg, it tells me the email is existing and I know I never used it, even made a brand new email to reg and still did not work. 

Duno about that site, every time I try to reg, it tells me the email is existing and I know I never used it, even made a brand new email to reg and still did not work. 
Not sure why that is happening to you but I can vouch they are legit. I registered, ordered and received a pair from them without issue. Unfortunately it was before the 20% sale.
eyes.gif
 Placed a new order today too just before posting the link. Try the live chat feature if you really want to order. I found it pretty helpful. They have several additional sites that are sport specific. Maybe you are registered already on one of them?

Last edited:
Yeah I got on with them, fixed it. Not a bad deal, but having shipping is killing it for me. 

Reebok Kamikaze II Low

Black/White

JUNE13

On Finishline, Footlocker & Eastbay Launch Calendars. No pictures yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom