Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

laugh.gif
roll.gif

REEBOK KAMIKAZE II MID “OG” is on Reebok.com, but they aren't available for purchase yet. Glad they are getting them, these are a must have!

^^^
MSRP is also $115 USD. So much misinformation posted earlier about the price and boutique availability only - wish that Adibok would get their damn act together.

Like I said, it makes no sense for Reebok to sell them for $100. But since they are on Reebok.com, no limited in my book. 

Like I said, it makes no sense for Reebok to sell them for $100. But since they are on Reebok.com, no limited in my book. 

You'd think they'd actually promote one of the top sneakers of 2013 with some kind of fanfare. :smh:

I'm not a fan of social media, but does Adidas only hire unpaid interns in their marketing department? No Twitter, FB, etc... No promotion on sneaker sites/blogs. No freebies to any of the garbage/whack rappers that 14-20 year old kids listen too.

How hard is it to even try to emulate what Nike is doing?

You'd think they'd actually promote one of the top sneakers of 2013 with some kind of fanfare. :smh:

I'm not a fan of social media, but does Adidas only hire unpaid interns in their marketing department? No Twitter, FB, etc... No promotion on sneaker sites/blogs. No freebies to any of the garbage/whack rappers that 14-20 year old kids listen too.

How hard is it to even try to emulate what Nike is doing?

I told you before, they don't care. They rejected all of my videos from the site because I am apparently promoting my channel.

I told you before, they don't care. They rejected all of my videos from the site because I am apparently promoting my channel.

Bunch of numbnuts running Adidas, that's why they've been playing fifth fiddle to Nike for last four decades. :smh:

As before, I get it if their Reebok division does not give a damn about Reebok's product let alone their history or heritages, but seriously just do your job and automate some emails, Twitter, etc...

Anyways, if any of you guys have the '13 pair and are looking to double up with the '15 pair, please post a comparison or review between the two. Hopefully they are the same.

While I'm happy they are redropping, honestly, I think their gonna sit. Its way too soon for a redrip if you ask me. Either way, I'm still all in. I'm taking off of work.

I had hated on the cw before cuz i dont really like green but now it's the only og cw I don't have so... kinda need it :/

I searched the website and google, i know y'all said you can't purchase yet but where is the Kamikaze OG page?

I went looking for it the other day, cause i was gonna try and use that septemeber discount code they had up lol

Last edited:
Why don't they put the Kemp branding back on the shoe? Reebok have a deal with him do they not?

I am actually waiting on them black cements, since I already have 2 pairs of the OG Sonics, plus the leather on them look great. 

I am actually waiting on them black cements, since I already have 2 pairs of the OG Sonics, plus the leather on them look great. 
I'm over them tbh, think I felt them more cuz there hasn't been a k2 drop in so long(i dont count lows) . bring on the og's

Back
Top Bottom