Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Counterpoint -
As a brand, Reebok doesn't really have all that much going for it. They have a few niche classics, and niche classics are the archetype for a successful limited release. A huge GR will just hurt the brand and the shoe because it'll expose the fact that the shoe can't support a widespread release and that even some of the brand's "classics" are nothing more than specialty market pieces. The idea is really for a brand that's trying to (re-)establish itself is to try to forecast demand and match supply pretty closely, because their rep is on the line on every release. That's not the case with Nike. They can drop the ball and still carry a loyal base. And, they can also afford to leave money on the table just to grow the thirst.
If a shoe can't support a widespread release, it's release probably should be somewhat limited. Frankly, if you want Reebok to break lots of stuff out the vault that they have yet to pull out, then you probably want them to see these releases as a success. ...It's actually possible for a company to release a shoe and have both the company and the consumers consider it a success. Ewing Athletics basically just did it.

I see your point man. But he was coming from a different direction. Assuming that he likes that the shoes are gonna be limited which creates ''hype.'' I'm fully aware of Reeboks reputation and how they are trying to re-establish the brand. I work at a shoe store and I watched all of the recent Answer Iv's and Questions sit on shelves and I can imagine that much product that Reebok made and didn't sell hurt the brand (financially). I want to see Reebok strive and stay in the game because they are a legendary company that deserves a place in the athletic industry.

Man all i know is that these better drop on a wider scale on the 18th because these and the kamikaze 1s are my favorite looking reeboks ever. Ive wanted a pair of these for the longest so reebok better not screw up.

Hypebeast. :smh:

Hypebeast?! Bro, I'm probably the biggest Reebok head you f*ckin know. Quit being salty, because people worried enough to pay attention to what and when stuff comes out.

That's not even all the Iversons I've got. A Reebok rep wanted to put me on their website and I turned it down.

Hypebeast?! Bro, I'm probably the biggest Reebok head you f*ckin know. Quit being salty, because people worried enough to pay attention to what and when stuff comes out.
That's not even all the Iversons I've got. A Reebok rep wanted to put me on their website and I turned it down.

Man, I'm not trying to argue with you. Arguing in this thread is pointless and it veers away from the real topic at hand the ''Kamikazes.'' PM me if you have a problem. Nice collection of questions though. I just found your last post a little irritating and annoying. It's all good at the end of the day though.

ignore my iss sn.
not mad there retroing, i can finally get a pair for bball.
they look sick when ur running.

Last edited:
Hypebeast. :smh:

lol. dude posts a pic of shoes that released only in a span of the last 6-7 months like he's doing it. i think you're confusing a reebok twitter account with a retweet of your little photo as them "putting" you on their website. lame.

Yes, all are from the last 6-7 months. Those aren't the Lux Edition 9s from 05 that are one of the hardest AIs to find, because it was an Eastbay only shoe that sold for over 225 back then.

And the 2nd pair of Blue Toes aren't from the early 2000's.

Oh, and the DS baby patent leather blue Answer 1s have been retroed soooooooo many times.

Like I said, it's just a quick pic that I had on my phone. There are plenty more AIs and Reeboks in my closet.

Bros - let's keep the bickering out of this thread. It's bad enough there's only a handful of us who give a damn about Reebok so let's not fight amongst ourselves.

I'm getting a bit worried about the info that our homie BigL dropped regarding these being limited. If anyone has any solid info on other sites releasing these joints please post it.

It'd be a damn shame if the resellers grabbed these. :smh:

Stopped by the reebok outlet store and footaction just to see if they had any info on them. The guy from the reebok store told me to try on reebok.com and jimmyjazz.com. The guy from footaction didn't have any info on them.

Stopped by the reebok outlet store and footaction just to see if they had any info on them. The guy from the reebok store told me to try on reebok.com and jimmyjazz.com. The guy from footaction didn't have any info on them.

But why would he send you to either one of those sites if there was no info on those to begin with? He was better off saying for you to just wait until after the first release.

But why would he send you to either one of those sites if there was no info on those to begin with? He was better off saying for you to just wait until after the first release.

He was saying that's where he would check on release date since there hasn't been any confirmation on the places getting them. I think Jimmy Jazz will have them for sure...that's just me though.

Last edited:
He was saying that's where he would check on release date since there hasn't been any confirmation on the places getting them. I think Jimmy Jazz will have them for sure...that's just me though.

They'll be general release just like the questions. I'd look to jimmy jazz to be the place where the most sizes are located though

Back
Top Bottom