Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

They are absolutely out of their minds if they think some whack retro + colour that doesn't show the defining characteristic of the shoe is going to move at $50 over MSRP let alone MSRP!

Paid retail for mine. ***** don't even have 3M on the lines like these sites are lying to people and saying

Paid retail for mine. ***** don't even have 3M on the lines like these sites are lying to people and saying

Damn bro, I know you're a big Kamikaze fan but these retro + joints they are dropping are terribly weak. Even at less than MSRP you seriously need to consider the waste of closet space.

Damn bro, I know you're a big Kamikaze fan but these retro + joints they are dropping are terribly weak. Even at less than MSRP you seriously need to consider the waste of closet space.

Yeah, exactly. But the 109 price tag didn't bother me one bit. I rarely have black kicks that I'll actually Unds so these can go fine with some drop crotch sweats. Or some bike pants. Something chill but casual. I was very disappointed with the lack of 3M though man.

That's why I don't follow none of these sneaker reviews from these damn sites.

Peep, this is from my phone.

They are absolutely out of their minds if they think some whack retro + colour that doesn't show the defining characteristic of the shoe is going to move at $50 over MSRP let alone MSRP!
that is ridiculous, i can understand that markup for a retro jordan but for a retro colorway for reebok? no i'll pass at that markup

Yeah, exactly. But the 109 price tag didn't bother me one bit. I rarely have black kicks that I'll actually Unds so these can go fine with some drop crotch sweats. Or some bike pants. Something chill but casual. I was very disappointed with the lack of 3M though man.

The execution on this is really good. Definitely gives that raining perception.

I hear you brother - there was some speculation on these being 3M earlier. I guess they might've changed it at the last minute or they showed pictures of samples earlier. Just beat them into the ground and preserve the other colourways.

I hear you brother - there was some speculation on these being 3M earlier. I guess they might've changed it at the last minute or they showed pictures of samples earlier. Just beat them into the ground and preserve the other colourways.
not 3m.... 
indifferent.gif

Yea I think it was only the sample pair that had the 3m. Which pisses me off because for all of that I would've brought the sample pair from osneaker when someone had posted the link.

Sample pairs are better quality anyway.

my sonics just shipped so the random drop was real

now I just gotta wait and see if they shipped the right shoe and size

Black/reds came in today, not feelin them :smh: guess they will be going back. Hope everyone likes their pairs

Mine just came in today too. Glad I grabbed these so that I can beat them into the ground and not my sonics OG. Where these blk/white tomorrow for casual Friday. Yes the thirst is real!

Back
Top Bottom