Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Nice "rain" colorway, shoes look dope with any type denim.  I'd like to hear more on that "snake" colorway up there too, they look pretty tuff.

Aint been in here since like the black n red release. I wanted that Green n yellow CW but they all disappeared smh. Need help on them lol

How long does it take for SNS to ship? I ordered wednesday and havent heard anything since

These have been slept on in Hampton roads va....I have not seen a pair besides mine here yet on the streets.... Everybody to busy getting butt plugged by JB

These have been slept on in Hampton roads va....I have not seen a pair besides mine here yet on the streets.... Everybody to busy getting butt plugged by JB

Same here in my state i havent seen anyone wearing Kamikazes. Not many sneaker enthusiasts here, yet alone black people. But most people who are wearing sneakers are wearing JB

Alot of people scared to wear something not Jordan kuz they think other people gonna call them whack for rocking reeboks...not thinking they themselves are wack just for caring about what somebody has to say about their kicks that they bought with their own money

Alot of people scared to wear something not Jordan kuz they think other people gonna call them whack for rocking reeboks...not thinking they themselves are wack just for caring about what somebody has to say about their kicks that they bought with their own money

I think the proper term for this is a hypebeast. I didn't get any of the kamikazes but I've been big on Reebok's resurgence in the sneaker world. I'm hoping they release the kamikaze 1 in the og cw soon and am patiently awaiting the shaq attacks and answer 1s if they ever re release em

I think the proper term for this is a hypebeast. I didn't get any of the kamikazes but I've been big on Reebok's resurgence in the sneaker world. I'm hoping they release the kamikaze 1 in the og cw soon and am patiently awaiting the shaq attacks and answer 1s if they ever re release em

I feel u fam the kami 1's should've retroed first...and u brought me back with those shaq attacks gotta cop just for nostalgic reasons

Just curious .. why do people in the sneaker community feel the need to call other people they dont know fam whether its NT instagram facebook etc

I dont get it just sounds ridiculous IMO

Just a way of letting the person know that you somehow connect with their sentiment on some level.

I hate that a question of such has to be asked. The world be a much better place if all viewed each other as such, fam that it is.

I'm high. :nthat:

I got the black/white all I need is the white/navy for retail.

nevermind just copped that last size 10 from city sole.

Last edited:
don't know if the usa's are dropping in the states but I wasn't waiting to find out

wore em today and they are harder than the og white/black/green joints for me which I also have

if I were you I'd scoop now

don't know if the usa's are dropping in the states but I wasn't waiting to find out

wore em today and they are harder than the og white/black/green joints for me which I also have

if I were you I'd scoop now
I have the houstons and the celtics and they are both fire.. I want to cop these in a size 13 but I dont trust these website i have been seeing them on. I feel like these are B grades or early release until they release in the states

don't know what sites you on but the overseas sites are regular retail chain joints

unless you on sweatshop.com or imadeeminmybasement.net

nah but end, caliroots and a few other spots are legit

This is probably a long shot but has anybody seen any on feet pics of the super sonics with the yellow laces in ?

Back
Top Bottom