Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

That said the only issue that could arise is with quality. This is the first retro and the quality is in sync with their MSRP. Whether it'll get better or worse (ala Nike/JB) with any subsequent re-retro is anyone's guess.

At least they're consistent. The OG's weren't the best quality.

Think I might return the blk/white raindrops and scoop up the grey/black. I already have the olive/black raindrops too.

Told myself I'd only buy two pairs. I have three and don't even have the main one I wanted (OGs).

our terminology has broken down.

when ya'll say blk/wht rain drops you mean the reignman camos right? not a new blk/wht like the green/yellow rain drop sonics?

sry been gettin confused

and is that a white pair of the camos or just the olives lookin washed out?

You guys seen these all ready ?

These are looking pretty nice I must admit. They look a lot better than the other version. I picked up a pair of the black and whites around their RD. I had a pair when I was in like 5th grade so I didn't remember but MAN these shoes are SO comfortable. If I know I'm gonna be on my feet for a long period of time I always throw these on. Seriously my most comfortable pair of shoes. They are like clouds for real. Anyone else agree?

These are looking pretty nice I must admit. They look a lot better than the other version. I picked up a pair of the black and whites around their RD. I had a pair when I was in like 5th grade so I didn't remember but MAN these shoes are SO comfortable. If I know I'm gonna be on my feet for a long period of time I always throw these on. Seriously my most comfortable pair of shoes. They are like clouds for real. Anyone else agree?

I've yet to un-ds my pairs yet (black/white and all star navy/white) but from what people are saying I'm really happy I went out and copped these. Tried the black/white on and knew they felt good. Grey rain drops are looking MIGHTY tempting..but I want the Georgetown questions a little more.

I've yet to un-ds my pairs yet (black/white and all star navy/white) but from what people are saying I'm really happy I went out and copped these. Tried the black/white on and knew they felt good. Grey rain drops are looking MIGHTY tempting..but I want the Georgetown questions a little more.
Yeah they are soo comfortable. I was not expecting it! I'm happy I was able to grab a pair also, I wanted the white/black/green ones originally just because those are the ones i had as a kid and also the ones kemp wore on the court. but all sold out. Ill get them eventually.Still happy with the black/white, definitely a sick lookin shoe.

our terminology has broken down.
when ya'll say blk/wht rain drops you mean the reignman camos right? not a new blk/wht like the green/yellow rain drop sonics?
sry been gettin confused

and is that a white pair of the camos or just the olives lookin washed out?

Yeah I meant reignman camos. And that's a grey/black pair of the camos.

If anyone's still looking for the Houston/ASG colorway it's up on Jackthreads for retail. Still a lot of sizes left (no 7.5, 9.5, or 10 though).

http://www.jackthreads.com/reebok/footwear/sneakers/kamikaze-ii-mid/products/102695

Smh. Jack threads is a no go for me. Ordered one of them Atzec brim MLB snap backs from American needle through them; never came. Tracking says a notice was left, I take the notice to the post office, they say they can't find the package, it must be lost. I email jack threads last week......no reply.

Had to sell the sonics color way cause they were too small. Does anyone know where I can get a 12/12.5 for close to retail?

Almost pulled the trigger when they had sz 12, but I can't when I just bought two pairs of Kamikazes for that price when you including the outrageous shipping fee.

After 5 days of processing SNS shipped out and arrived in 4. Pretty quick for international. No customs fees.

Wore em today

After 5 days of processing SNS shipped out and arrived in 4. Pretty quick for international. No customs fees.

Wore em today

Congrats, I'm still expecting Reebok to release these again this summer or fall since they were successful

Back
Top Bottom