Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Those packers look nice, idk though I'm on the fence. Already got the jersey at champs and been rockin my ASGs with it. Well see though

Coming in august to finishline

Well haven't been in this thread since the Sonics cw but I need those Alamos, hopefully Wish Atl gets them

The Alamo is hands down the sneaker release of the year! NOTHING will top it at all!
Model- Classic
Colorway- Beautiful
Concept- Genius
Execution- Perfect

So yeah, not to add to the hype, but I might have to agree with you PeruWhite.

P.S. I posted "not to add to the hype" but I must say this. There is a fine line between a shoe being hyped and a shoe just being simply clean. Yes, hype will follow these, but it won't be just because. These are dope as hell!!! I doubt many will show any disgust for these.

funny cause the shoes have similar colors to the south beaches but are executed way better

shoes are straight stupid

The Alamo is hands down the sneaker release of the year! NOTHING will top it at all!
Shoe is aite, but a lil' too Fruit Loops for my taste. Lebron X EXT Denims, Hazelnuts, Black/Mint > Kamikaze II OG > Kamikaze II Alamos > Lebron X EXT Corks (Had to add this one on the end, in case you thought I'm riding Lebron's nuts. Contrary to pop belief, I think the Corks are trash. They belong on top of a wine bottle)

Last edited:
As much as I enjoy the lebron ext collection, they are pretty 'fruit loops' too.. Pink, baby blue, mint?
True, each of those respective shoes does seem to have one "fruit loops" color in it. But the Alamos have 3 combined in one shoe. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice concept shoe and it will sell out instantly, but I just couldn't see myself wearing 'em.

IM DEF NOT A REEBOK HEAD, BUT I REP PACKER.

NJ BABY!!!

THE AZTEC CLASSIC THEY PUT OUT WAS BUTTER.

SINCE DA EMPLOYEE NOTIFIED ME OF THIS COLLAB A FEW MONTHS BACK, IVE BEEN KEEPING WATCH.

THESE ARE A MUST ALTHOUGH IM SURE DA BEASTS AND RESELLERS WILL BE IN WOLF MODE

those alamos are crazy!! hope i can pickup

anybody know if any stores that still have the all stars?

Fabolous in a M&N throwback jersey......we must've gone back in time to 2001.
Man hated I this period. Only because jerseys were my thing before they became a trend. I'm talking Champion jerseys and Reebok reversibles back when I was in elementary, lol. I wore jerseys faithfully. I continued to rock them through the trend and even now. My biggest gripes during the trend was that there were so many fakes, prom outfits, and chicks going too far to make a jersey dress. :x

Kind of glad not many people rock them casually today.

Last edited:
The Question X Packer collab was said to be exclusive to Packer but ended up in plenty of boutique stores. Was pissed when I found out WishATL got them. But will it be the same for this release or is this truly exclusive to Packer?

The more the merrier. Why you pissed bro?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom