Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

just release all the og colorways again and call it a day
Yep, think that is enough, no need for another round of 35+colorways in the next year, the only other one is that black and cement leather pair which btw is released over at Europe. 

Come on guys reebok and adidas are a multimillion dollar company! They know exactly what they are doing! Let's pump out ugly colors with no marketing before any og

That 115 price is a blessing in disguise. They might end up on deep discount this time around. Like the kamikaze 1 which they should have priced at 99 as well.

People see under 100 and they are like wow great price.

They see 115 and be like ehh

I know its only 15 more bucks but 99 looks better than 115 to the average consumer who doesnt have nostalgia tugging at their heart

That 115 price is a blessing in disguise. They might end up on deep discount this time around. Like the kamikaze 1 which they should have priced at 99 as well.

People see under 100 and they are like wow great price.

They see 115 and be like ehh

I know its only 15 more bucks but 99 looks better than 115 to the average consumer who doesnt have nostalgia tugging at their heart

NK, are people really checking for these Kamikaze IIs this time around though? The first go they actually had some celebrity endorsement, this time around it seems like they're dropping them randomly with a price increase and absolutely NO improvements.

After the initial charm of copping my '13 pair wore off, I was kinda disappointed at the overall build of the shoe and thought that $100 was just about fair.

Nah man them greedy JB crooks are now charging $190 for mids and $170-175 for lows. Soon to be over two bills.

Last edited:
Yeah tell me about it, but idiot JB fanboyz still think is fair and keep buying that garbage. 

Pass, pass and more pass...More passes than Steve Nash, for that price I dont care what are they going to release. 

From Finish Line's Release Calendar. Hopefully pictures surface soon.

November 6th

logos-reebok.png

[h3]MEN'S REEBOK KAMIKAZE II MID[/h3]
Style: V72799-WHT

Color: GOLDEN WHEAT/DARK BROWN/PAPERWHITE
sounds dope imo..

To each their own they say. But if we dont respect our selves and our money, how do we expect JB and the other corporation to do it, vote with your wallet. 

Last edited:
To each their own they say. But if we dont respect our selves and our money, how do we expect JB and the other corporation to do it, vote with your wallet. 
if i don't got cop for retail I'll have to pay resell. that's the problem, those 12s and cement 4s aren't gonna go on sales racks

if i don't got cop for retail I'll have to pay resell. that's the problem, those 12s and cement 4s aren't gonna go on sales racks

I think he's saying just don't buy period. I don't own a single Jordan anymore. Every retro I had was sold minimum of 2 years ago. I think they are a joke along with their releases and pricing, so I don't buy any Jordan anything anymore. That's my vote. But that's me....

i had read somewhere that the final cost of JB sneakers, including everything from shipping to MJ's cut, was $35 a pair. which seems to be inline with the article below.....

"Air Jordans are manufactured in China and reportedly cost Nike a bit more than $16 a pair."

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...2014/07/27/real-costs-pair-sneakers/13181055/

Nike, like every company, has a fiduciary obligation to make as much profit as they can for their shareholders. as long as folk keep buying, the price will keep rising..... that said, i don't own a single pair of Nike or Jordans. that's my vote.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom