Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I've sold the majority of my Jordans. I have a few that have always been my favorites growing up, but recently I've considered even getting rid of those too. I just got to a point of being fed up trying to get a sneaker every week or so and not being able to purchase em. Also, TBH they don't really appeal to me anymore either.

Yeah $190-220 is not going to hurt most Jordan Heads since most were buying at resale prices anyway. It's the eventual $250+ that will eventually get them. Nike wants to be a $50 billion dollar operation soon, so prices will continue to climb. $115 isn't so bad when compared to $190. I've always had the impression that signatures go for $100 and up. When it comes to Jordans and Nikes, I only have a few pairs that weren't hard to get. I definitely would never go through a routine of raffling or going to resellers for those brands. I would rather get shoes that I want,at the time I want,and for the price I want. Wishing people to stop buying those brands will never happen. Jordan and Nike are too popular at a fault. Too many are attached to them and their stories. The prices will keep climbing

Last edited:
That's why I like Reebok so much. I mean a big part of it is nostalgia as a kid, but I like the fact that I can get most Reebok's when I want. Also, you can always catch a sale on em.

Chill out guys, this the Kamikaze thread. Really don't wanna be reading about how y'all feel about other brands and pricing. I just really excited for this retro again. I hope they retro the black and white mids again. Any word of these releasing again?

if i don't got cop for retail I'll have to pay resell. that's the problem
no, the real problem is you feeling the need to HAVE to buy them. They got you. JB wins.
Very wrong, I cop what I like. I wouldn't have 7 pairs of kamikaze 2s, 2 questions and shaqnosis og if they had me

You know me well, thats exactly what I meant. 
nah I knew what you meant. just sayin, if they have something I like. I can't just sit and wait to cop for a cheaper price. retail is what it is, no going on sale prices

I've sold the majority of my Jordans. I have a few that have always been my favorites growing up, but recently I've considered even getting rid of those too. I just got to a point of being fed up trying to get a sneaker every week or so and not being able to purchase em. Also, TBH they don't really appeal to me anymore either.

Exactly what I've done in the past three years. Originally had near 500 pairs, now maybe 20 max

Smart move bro...lol. I think I'm somewhere in that range too, but I might even let those go in the next coming months.

THIS.. same here my friend.. to a tee.

Yeah but those are the 29s, nobody wants them. I'm talking about retros. Numbers that Jordan actually wore. I have a few that ppl will always want.

^^^
I've stopped wearing Jordan product (save for a few jackets and hoodies) for a few years now, but I think he is talking about 2 pairs of retro IXs.

For what it's worth they have not retro-ed the IX correctly since 2002. The CDP and '09 retros after it have been pure garbage with their AF1 plastic leather.

I thought that Ryan Cross guy supposedly had a genuine love for retro reebok, is he still around? I can't find his Instagram, not that I've ever had one to holler.

Back
Top Bottom