Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Its a lots cause, I tried to reach out to anyone that I can, but their team is unresponsive. I am not sure if they are just trying to drive the company down and sell it or what.

Saw the OG color, that Black and cement color and this weak colorway all in finish line in GA today. Didn't cop the OG bc I need a 12.5. Price was 114.99.

Yeah they are out here now, I will be copping the black and cement pair, but not at full price. 

Yeah they are out here now, I will be copping the black and cement pair, but not at full price. 

trent, if you have a chance to check out the '15 Kami II 'Sonics', please advise how they compare to the '13 version. Would be nice to see if they've done anything (however subtle) to justify the $15 increase.

Yeah I will look at them in details these days and will let you know, but I doubt there will be any change at all. 

^^^
Or they could've kept the midsole wheat coloured too. It's the white midsole that's the throwing off the colourway.

Pretty sure I seen that wheat pair in the mall yesterday. I was rushing through the mall and thought I saw them on the wall in Finish Line.

Had a chance to see in store the "new" Sonics release this weekend and I have to say the quality is exactly the same as the 2013 pair, I would not rush to bu them, they are everywhere in the ATL area and still sitting on shelves. That really speaks about how bad Reebok are now, that one of the most hyped sneaker 2 years a go is sitting. 

I should move back to ATL now. Lithonia here I come. I don't see that much Reeboks out here in L.A on shelves. The Footlocker trio (Champs and Footaction) don't carry them no more. Only retail outside of the boutiques that carry them are Finishline. Other than a few questions and the Kamikaze, they only have the Zpumps. The New Zpump Rise is not even on the shelves but in the back on "request". Damn Brandblack got some space on the shelves now. Brandblack. That's enough evidence to see that there isn't a whole lot of interest in Reebok anymore

Last edited:
Yeah normally FNL and JJ are having Reebok on shelves, sometimes DTLR all the rest have nothing out. 

official release is supposed to be black friday but alot of stores release shoes early once shipment comes in i believe might be wrong though dont know whats up with reebok these days probably being run by one of james hardens strippers. probably was included in his adidas deal.

Last edited:
I'm just hoping that 12.5 in the OGs drop online. I went to my local FNL and asked but the employee looked at me like I made that size up.

I'm tryin to pay retail + shipping
what up
nerd.gif
Lol, just be patient and cop them on line, trust me there will be plenty of pairs to even hit discounts this time around. I really hope that Reebok is not going to give the same treatment to the OG Shaq Attaq.

Back
Top Bottom