Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

if any of you are in the dallas area the finishline in North Park Mall has the OG Sonics Kamikaze and the Wheat colorawy

So from what I'm reading here, Sonics are out in stores, not in the tri state area and not being sold online (yet) ?

The wheat colorway is out rn online I'm only in high school so a trip to the mall seems boring without picking them up but where the Sonics at tho?

what part of Indiana you in I'm in fort Wayne
im in fort wayne as well, pm me

went ahead and copped the wheats on reebok.com with the 15% off code and free shipping of course.  when you're a sz 14, you cant risk it and wait for clearance :frown:

Last edited:

The Kamikaze ll pricing is all over the place, from $99 all the way to $125. 
I agree but I understand why the Kamikaze Pump Fusion was priced higher.. the shoe isn't constructed like the others.. The tongue and insole is quite different.. a better different honestly.

I was not ever referring to the Pump Kamikaze ll, there were versions without the Pump for that price.
But for the Pump Kamikaze, there is nothing different than the normal one, the tooling is the same, the only difference is the Pump system, the insole is the same Ortholite, but with a very slippery coating on top, which I don't like at all. Oh and the collar padding is a lot less than the regular pairs.

I was not ever referring to the Pump Kamikaze ll, there were versions without the Pump for that price.
But for the Pump Kamikaze, there is nothing different than the normal one, the tooling is the same, the only difference is the Pump system, the insole is the same Ortholite, but with a very slippery coating on top, which I don't like at all. Oh and the collar padding is a lot less than the regular pairs.

I respectfully disagree Trent, I've seen your kamikaze collection video. To me it fits like the twilight, maybe my feet and other members feet are different.

Also,With all these changes with retroes, I don't think the ortholite even exists, and I had retro+ kamikaze 2 to boot.

Last edited:
Yes Ortholite is present in every Kamikaze ll retro.
The only thing that makes them feel like the Twilight is the Pump system, btw the Twilight is so much better on anything else, materials, padding,comfort...

I respectfully disagree Trent, I've seen your kamikaze collection video. To me it fits like the twilight, maybe my feet and other members feet are different.

Also,With all these changes with retroes, I don't think the ortholite even exists, and I had retro+ kamikaze 2 to boot.
Exactly.. there's a reason I favor wearing these for comfort over all of my other pairs.. but again.. everyone's feet are different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom