Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

for that price they can keep um

reebok can kiss my ***

never paying retail for reebok ever

LOL if that's your sentiment, does it REALLY matter what MSRP they set their shoes at? Could be $60 but you wouldn't want to pay retail.

Who is surprised by the price? I told you guys more than a week ago when I saw them sitting at FNL, $115 is the price and they look exactly the same as the previous release, nothing different. BTW they are still sitting everywhere in the ATL area. 

Who is surprised by the price? I told you guys more than a week ago when I saw them sitting at FNL, $115 is the price and they look exactly the same as the previous release, nothing different. BTW they are still sitting everywhere in the ATL area. 
Did you check them out tho, like how did they feel?

LOL if that's your sentiment, does it REALLY matter what MSRP they set their shoes at? Could be $60 but you wouldn't want to pay retail.

You know what i mean. If they were 60 bucks hell yea id cop

I dunno if you have followed my niketalk career but im not the ordinary sheep boy shoe collector. If something rubs me the wrong way i wont cop and think twice. And i will voice my opion. you wont see me get bent over on ebay if i miss a jordan or nike. No regrets.

No reason to tack 15 bucks on them especially when the wheats are 99

These shoe companies are getting real cute. Nothing beats what under armour did for that champ pack

You know what i mean. If they were 60 bucks hell yea id cop

I dunno if you have followed my niketalk career but im not the ordinary sheep boy shoe collector. If something rubs me the wrong way i wont cop and think twice. And i will voice my opion. you wont see me get bent over on ebay if i miss a jordan or nike. No regrets.

No reason to tack 15 bucks on them especially when the wheats are 99

These shoe companies are getting real cute. Nothing beats what under armour did for that champ pack

I don't know you. I was going by that statement. You buy what you want to buy. No sweat by me. The majority of heads out there will do the same depending on how much they like a shoe. People will buy whatever they want in the end, as long as it's affordable to them. I'm no longer concerned about that Nike/Jordan crowd. Do what thou wilst

good catch. it says it needs to be used by november 30th. hopefully they drop on reebok before then

hey guys groupon has a deal for $25 you can get $50 worth of merchandise or for $59 you can get $100 worth of merchandise. if you use that promo they will come to less then $100 with either promotion.
i was just going to post this same info lol.. great minds think alike.. cant go wrong with that deal IF they end up dropping before 11/30.. unless there was another pair you were eyeing on that site.

Last edited:
i was just going to post this same info lol.. great minds think alike.. cant go wrong with that deal IF they end up dropping before 11/30.. unless there was another pair you were eyeing on that site.
Always got my eye on the deals...lol.
I bought that Groupon specifically with OGs on my mind. Black Friday I'm ready for u.

Man saw the og sonic colorway at my city's finishline while picking up my tech challenges. Had to stop myself from buying :lol:

aight so how exactly does it work tho, I've never did a Groupon
go to the groupon site and purchase the deal and after you buy it they will give a code to use. When you purchase the stuff you want from Reebok there is a spot at checkout for you to enter the code in. It's pretty simple. I've purchased that deal b4 in the past.

I don't blame them.
I don't know if all my inventory is not moving, including those that are sitting in FNL around me for over 2 weeks now, I would be concerned. Pre-orders, do they think is going to be the same as 3 years a go, common? 

Back
Top Bottom