Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Ready to sub right in the game on finishline soon as they discount plus my winner circle.

Because only FNL is left with Reebok contracts from the major retailers. 
Oh right, forgot about that.

wait, didn't these show up at someone's Jimmy Jazz in Nov?
just checked the site, they got wheats but not ogs...

Last edited:
went ahead and copped the "overcast" K2 off of reebok.com this morning. 

anyone know if any other CW's are in the works for 2016?

Hopefully not, Reebok killed completely this model with pointless 35+ colorways. 

Highly unlikely trent, they have 0 'new' product from their back catalog coming out and they'll have to drop something apart from the 35+ Question colourways they have planned for the 20th anniversary.

Hopefully not, Reebok killed completely this model with pointless 35+ colorways. 
I'm probably in the minority but this is one model I don't mind there being several diff colorways to choose from... doesn't mean I have to like them all or purchase them all.. when I find a shoe like the K2 where I love the design and fit, I don't mind having several pairs on hand.  Plus I rock them for casual, non-athletic purposes and love being able to match up several diff pairs with different portions of my wardrobe.  

Years ago, I was like this with Jordan's but the price, the hypebeasts and difficulty of getting them on release day just complete turned me off over the last 10 yrs or so.

All that is good and whatever floats your boat, but Reebok committed a total suicide with all those repetitive releases of the same shoe, they are managing to aggravate the old heads like me that want more different models that they have and the young cats that think that Reebok has nothing else thats why they are releasing 2-3 models all the time. 

All that is good and whatever floats your boat, but Reebok committed a total suicide with all those repetitive releases of the same shoe, they are managing to aggravate the old heads like me that want more different models that they have and the young cats that think that Reebok has nothing else thats why they are releasing 2-3 models all the time. 
I can understand where you're coming from with that..that's a reasonable way to look at it.. to each his own.  

Back
Top Bottom