OFFICIAL REEBOK NANO 5.0/OLY LIFTER - CROSSFIT FTWR THREAD -

Awesome, thanks. That color looks nice. Glad to hear they perform well. I skipped the 4s in favor of the Metcons but I may buy some 5s to try.

I have been wanting the 5s. I have heard nothing but good about them. I prefer my Nano 3 and 4 over my Metcons.

nice pictures. Can't wait till my pair arrives. I'm really looking forward to trying these out. 

Great pictures thanks.  I picked up the same colorway.  After doing some workouts in them including a tough chipper I can say I think they are a great improvement over the 4s.  Much better to run in and the sole is great for deadlifts, squats, KBs, DBs etc.  In some aspects they outperform the Metcons although I still think the Metcons are a hair better for running but it is a lot closer now.  I measured them against my 4s and the 5s seem a tiny bit wider and a tiny bit shorter.  Not a whole lot but I think people will notice the wider platform v. the 4s.   

View media item 1626434 the nano pumps are for sale sizes 9-12 at Diablo fitness engineering, they're selling them for 149.99. A little expensive I think. I remember when the metcons came out and a bunch of people were up in arms over the price saying that they were going to wait for the nano 5's to come. I feel like reebok has almost accepted being second to Nike now. I do think the nano 5's are better than the metcons overall except for running, but I just get the feeling that the nano's aren't selling as much. Could be wrong though.

got my pair of nano 5.0 this week. I've done two work outs in them so far and they seem to be pretty good. I did like the Metcon 1 a little bit better though. Unfortunately I can't wear the Metcons anymore because I have to use my own insoles and if you take out the Metcon insoles half of the shoe is gone :smile:

James Hobart posted on a new reebok Crossfit shoe
Those are pretty cool, I wonder if they will have the same bottoms as the nano 5? Sucks we have to wait until January or February. Breathability in a shoe is important to me and if they are really light and durable then I'm in. Hope the price tag isn't 150

DATE         STYLE #    CLR #    COLOR DESCRIPTION                                       DESCRIPTION

06/25/15    V65893    BLB    CYCLE BLUE/BLACK/FAR OUT BLUE                MEN'S NANO 5.0

06/25/15    V65894    BLB    POLAR BLUE/BLACK/NEON CHERRY               MEN'S NANO 5.0

06/25/15    V67608    BLK    BLACK/GRAVEL                                                     MEN'S NANO 5.0

06/25/15    M49797    GRB    FLAT GREY/BLACK                                               MEN'S NANO 5.0

06/25/15    V68758    RDB    RED RUSH/BLACK/WHITE                                     MEN'S NANO 5.0

06/25/15    V67609    WHB    CHALK/STEEL/BLACK                                          MEN'S NANO 5.0

06/25/15    V65892    YLB    SEMI SOLAR YELLOW/BLACK/FLAT GREY      MEN'S NANO 5.0

07/21/15    V67647    BLG    BLACK/FLAT GREY                                                 MEN'S NANO PUMP FUSION

07/21/15    V67642    BLK    BLACK/BLACK                                                         MEN'S NANO PUMP FUSION

07/21/15    V67652    BLR    BLACK/EXCELLENT RED                                       MEN'S NANO PUMP FUSION
Fresh these dates still good for the Pump? 

how is the fit on the nano5? true to size?
The toebox is roomy but I would say they run a tiny bit short.  I got a 9.5 and my orthotics (which fit a nike 9.5) were a bit too long for the Nano 5s. But you might want to wait for someone else to confirm this because I don't have a lot of experience with Reebok sizing and older Nanos.

Last edited:
FNL has the Nano Pump in stock. Looks like three colors. $149.99

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-training-shoes/_/A-1936?productId=prod781813

Also Camille posted on Insta her sig color nano 5.0. Rumor that Lauren Fisher took a jab at the "originality" of the color scheme but the post was deleted quickly. She is taking a lot of heat for being added to the Invictus team on social media so maybe she just lost it for a minute. HA! The color is almost exact to the Fish metcon and there is customization on the insole like the LF metcon so she has a bit of a point...

FNL has the Nano Pump in stock. Looks like three colors. $149.99

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-training-shoes/_/A-1936?productId=prod781813

Also Camille posted on Insta her sig color nano 5.0. Rumor that Lauren Fisher took a jab at the "originality" of the color scheme but the post was deleted quickly. She is taking a lot of heat for being added to the Invictus team on social media so maybe she just lost it for a minute. HA! The color is almost exact to the Fish metcon and there is customization on the insole like the LF metcon so she has a bit of a point...
Rogue has the Nano Pump as well. An ORG CW not on FNL and womens.

Back
Top Bottom