Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^^^If were to end up as the 9s though, I'll be more than happy.

Sketches kinda reminds me of the Reebok Kamikaze.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by just another pair

woah 180 really? they just keep going up.

The price isn't $180, the Air unit used in the heel is referred to as a '180 Air Unit'. As in half of 360.

Though the concept of 180 was much different in it's initial iteration in the early 90's. It referred to a 180 degree viewing angle of a heel Air unit via a translucent section of the outsole.

However since the inception of 360 Air in '06, 180 has generally meant heel max that is molded in the exact shape of the back half of a 360 Air unit .  

oh thanks for that clear up. 

nerd.gif

news_lebron9-outsole.jpg

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

I cant describe if they are casual or not cause everyone has their own opinions on casual, but for the lows, with out a doubt they are casual.

nike-air-max-lebron-8-xx-jason-petrie-interview-07.jpg
I wish we got these at as the 8s... these are a problem...

wordd nike should really pay attention to this,, these would be a hit for sure,, just pay the designer n produce these !!!!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

more pics of the LeBron ambassador 4

nerd.gif

33ojk2f.jpg
If those are the lebron 9s on the top row under lebron they look alot like the new hyperdunks

I also don't see a 180 air? It is also a tough picture to see

But doesn't look that promising if that is actually them

Originally Posted by Jking0821

If those are the lebron 9s on the top row under lebron they look alot like the new hyperdunks

If they are the 9's then they look too generic imo.

a373616d10d20b135c0ee282f96a5a2febd702dc_r.jpg

they are the hyperforce PE, just like the kobe sign to the left, the row above is what the sign is referring to
Looks like they're milking the south beach colorway again with the ambassador 4's 

Originally Posted by DChapman23

they are the hyperforce PE, just like the kobe sign to the left, the row above is what the sign is referring to
Looks like they're milking the south beach colorway again with the ambassador 4's 
Thanks for the info i was just hoping that one of the shoes on there was the lebron 9 because it says it next to the lebron sign under Lebron Lion T

I'm hoping these leak now that the finals are over. I don't think anyone is going to care much about the PSs anymore...

expect the 9s to be leaked within these 2 couple of weeks. With the finals ending the way it did, nike needs to rebound..

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

They might as well leak the IXs in all their Glory now.
This.

Those are not the LeBron IX's in the picture from Hoop China. I have already seen them and it is not on display.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

more pics of the LeBron ambassador 4

nerd.gif

Also, look to the right of the display. If thats saying what the kicks are that are being displayed then something says 'Lebron Lion' or something like that but then under that it definitely says 'Lebron 9' 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

does anyone even buy ambassadors? nike must have reasons to keep putting these out

I think they are sold in the asian markets
Here in the PI I see alot of people wearing them,we don't have that much wooden courts, for it's lower price you wouldn't be worried if the get worn out fast.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Thanks to the guys that got the 8 thread locked because of sports talk

*sigh*
frown.gif

bring back thread pls - still the lows etc to come out!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Got a few little tidbits of info, but nothing that's totally set in concrete, but as some of you may know by now, my info is always legit!

At this point here WILL be another "South Beach" c/w! Bit of a no-brainer really after the success of the SB 8, but still it's nice to get some sort of confirmation from those in the know!

The 9 is going to be similar to the 8 PS as it doesn't have a 360 Max Air bag, just the heal and Zoom in the front. Nike are trying to make the shoe as light as possible but still provide enough support for LeBron and at this point, good news I think, there will not be multiple versions like the now infamous 8 and it's 3 incarnations....

Apologies if somebody's already posted similar info, but take from that what you will and I guess stay tuned for any thing more!

Im impartial to there being a south beach colorway...depends on how it looks.

I think making basektball shoes super light is not the way to go.  Support > weight, this isn't soccer

Sweet so there will be different versions of the 9 too.......hate that.  Rather have one good shoe and endless colorways THAT ACTUALLY RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC.

Back
Top Bottom