Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by khadafi252

WOW!!! a swoosh order for hot/new product that actually was available. can't believe it.

Wait wut?  Did I miss something....they weren't swoosh discounted 
nerd.gif

Im thankful I was able to cop the SLH's off NDC.  Sold out in 8 minutes smh.  Only the 2nd tyme ever since I've been coppin sneakers, a sneaker i like dropped on my bday.. only other time was back in 99  last shot xiv's.  Congrats to all who copped to wear...

Anyone receive their confirmation email? I got through at 12:01, but no email. Shouldn't take that long given that NDC didn't' crash or anything...Congrats to those who copped, and good luck to those getting their pair tomorrow.
Edit: Received my confirmation email. Looks like I'm good to go. 

The Summit Lake Hornets look like a beautiful shoe but I dont think I can pull it off and besides I already have alot purple shoes from the Kobe line

Wow, surprised at how quickly the SLHs sold out.

Now it's full speed ahead for the Elites, interested in seeing how they sell with the inflated price tag.

no swoosh discount. sorry about my wording. i always use swoosh thinking that maybe it's a different server so i can avoid the regular NDC.com issues.

Back
Top Bottom