Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakermane

My baby just got me another pair of Big Bangs today. Actually....it's my birthday cake.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
that is the probably the best cake i have ever seen!

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Originally Posted by sneakermane

My baby just got me another pair of Big Bangs today. Actually....it's my birthday cake.
laugh.gif

like the logo but im confused?? what exactly is the cake??
sick.gif
...kinda looks like the back of manikin 
I can clearly see the orange frosting but this do look like the back of a manikin, you got to take a pic from farther away. And the mangos was on the top 3 worst cw until i saw them in person and them things go. But the dunk man is holding the top spot of worst cw with a vice grip. And lol if you think if this year dunk man looks better than last year. Like the other dude said, everyone is entitled to they opinion

Any Other Dunkman >>> Dunkman 8s. I'm sorry, but those things were garbage wrapped in tin foil. I can't see the appeal in them at ALL.

And the Dunkman 9s aren't amazing either, but there are def a couple other colorways that I'd rank below them like the OSUs or Homes.

decdied to get the Easters tonight.. been on the fence, but might as well pick em up for the summer.. might pull the trigger on some swingmans if i can find them for a decent price..

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Any Other Dunkman >>> Dunkman 8s. I'm sorry, but those things were garbage wrapped in tin foil. I can't see the appeal in them at ALL.

And the Dunkman 9s aren't amazing either, but there are def a couple other colorways that I'd rank below them like the OSUs or Homes.

QFT, its a shame they wasted the dunkman edition of the 8s on the V3 in an attempt to make them sell

Can't wait for the taxi elites. I think I want those more then the SB elites now. Easters went fast. Man Lebrons are selling like crazy on this 9.

and i completely forgot about those Taxi 9 elites..they look nice! but then i remember they are gonna be $250
laugh.gif

Damn... Sold out? I took my time on my phone ordering. Since it went through I didn't think they'd sell out. I'm still going to try my spot in the morn... If I get another pair I'll cancel, send back, or help someone out for retail.

Copped! I made sure I got my pair so I bought from multple sites haha. Also had to buy them for my buddy as well.

people will be disappointed for passing on the lows, including the cybers (more so easters). great looking show and comfortable as hell.

Champs sports is stupid, can't order the "Air to the throne" shirt over the phone, I have to walk into a champs where they don't have the shirt to begin with and order there
ohwell.gif
what'd the point of that.. And champs.com can't find it on there system without a product # flm

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Champs sports is stupid, can't order the "Air to the throne" shirt over the phone, I have to walk into a champs where they don't have the shirt to begin with and order there
ohwell.gif
what'd the point of that.. And champs.com can't find it on there system without a product # flm

is it definitely available if you order it in the store?

glad I was able to get a pair... plan on picking up quite a few more to start getting my collection back up..

these lbj 9 c/w's are 
sick.gif

nothing appealing about these dull colorway's... they should put the 9 lows on id, i like the silhouette just not the colors.
also that 360 airbag <3

Originally Posted by casper90403

people will be disappointed for passing on the lows, including the cybers (more so easters). great looking show and comfortable as hell.
The lows? maybe if they were the regular 9s but the lows. Idk about that.

^i believe so. I hated the lows until i saw them in person. Just simple colors that i will use as everyday beaters. got my cybers on right now and i'm happy for pulling the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom