Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

thought I'd share...

more

Wow she could make any sneaker look like grails.

Those liverpools look better without the trophies IMO. Dope.
They could go either way but I plan on rocking mine so those trophies ar[font=arial, sans-serif]e miniscule to my purchase. Should be an easy cop, all the low 9's just sit in the store. [/font]

Last edited:
If taxis keep sitting like they are around me, I really hope they'll be marked down soon. Dope shoes but not worth $250

^ to each his own. They are beautiful kicks tho. I just don't wanna spend $250 for shoes imma wear to death and beat up on the courts lol.

woulda been nice to see a LeBron 9 Mid or Elite in a USA or Gold Medal colorway like the Kobe and Durant line

I can understand if he is gonna wear the LeBron 10 for the medal game but at least give us a USA Mid 9 or Elite until then

It's been changed because it's all wrong. The errors start with 18 Premier League trophies on the sole instead of Division One and the Griffin logo on the back instead of the famous Liverbird. The shoes will release minus these things. They can't actually use the Liverbird because Liverpool is an Adidas sponsored team and their likeness cannot be used by Nike.
Liverpool is a Warrior Sports sponsored team now.

woulda been nice to see a LeBron 9 Mid or Elite in a USA or Gold Medal colorway like the Kobe and Durant line
I can understand if he is gonna wear the LeBron 10 for the medal game but at least give us a USA Mid 9 or Elite until then

I was thinking the same thing. I thought they would of just thrown together a USA 9/elite. Seemed like it would be so easy. I mean he has all sorts of exclusives for playoffs/finals

[/QUOTE]
The Chinas and HWC's/Birthdays alone go for like 250

To my knowledge those are the Bday 4's not the Hardwood Classics. I believe the HWC's have an orange upper. But even so, I wouldve traded the Vice 9's for the Chinas and All Stars straight up. Dude thought he was coming out of the deal ahead. After I did the authenticity check I just laughed and quickly agreed to the trade. Still have a DS pair of Vice 9's left. Think I'm good. My girl damn near traded both my Vice 9 pairs for the NY graffiti 4's after asking opinion on here. Glad she didn't mess my trade assets up, feel like an NBA GM. Lol!

wait wait wait. ur girl said she made that account for her....but u post on this now????

i feel like NT got hoodwinkled again

challenge reds are the best lows imo. i think i may finally go pickup the home elites tomorrow. not many on foot pics, white shoes usually look like boats on me. can anybody with them comment on how they look on foot?

Last edited:
lebron win the championship ring so expect no disc for elites :rolleyes

This is what Im thinking...I was hoping to pick up another pair of home Elites and I missed out with the 20% off on Eastbay. Every site I check is out of my size so now its either Swoosh or pay retail. Ima wait a little bit longer and hope this changes, but not lookin likely

Back
Top Bottom