Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

not a penny over 230 shipped

thats just me though

i unloaded my canons and maimi nights in a 10.5 each worn less than 5 times casually for 140 each, that was to a cool azzzzzz nt'er though. to an average schmo it woulda been 180 -190 no ?'s asked

hope this helps

swingman 9 STILL #1 in tha division, imho

not a penny over 230 shipped

thats just me though

i unloaded my canons and maimi nights in a 10.5 each worn less than 5 times casually for 140 each, that was to a cool azzzzzz nt'er though. to an average schmo it woulda been 180 -190 no ?'s asked

hope this helps

swingman 9 STILL #1 in tha division, imho
Thanks man. I'm really tempted to pick up another pair since I only own Chinas (Which were my #1). I've found good prices on Swingman, but I was leaning towards Miami Nights/Cannons haha. Most of the colorways of the 9s were fire though!

Still probably my favorite IX. Such a great shoe
The Home Elites are too clean.

can someone tell me how the lebron 9 lows fit and what's a good price for DS liverpools? thanks

imo , they fit TTS, go with whatcha normally wear

ds liverpools ....... some sites have had em on sale for 120ish, pretty much dried up from what ive seen. unless yer lookin for a hard to find size i would think you could grab em for 130-140 tops. ive seen a good number on ebay for good prices, i wear a 10.5 though, not 12 or 13 and all

hope this helps

dont sleep on those 'entourage' lows, they go oh so hard

early on u could get the entourage low for cheap. then all of a sudden.... BOOM ! prices up up up. 200 for any low 9 seems high except for the floridians though

id be happy to find another pair of entourage lows for retail + ship + a lil extra, but when put like that considering retail was what 165 ? hell yer basically lookin at right around 200, tiny bit less. so 200 for a ds shoe ya really want shipped is not too bad in the end, IMHO

decent prices can be found on them NDS ones all around though. Check Craigslist in yer area too, ive seen low 9's go cheap there, might get lucky

Thanks man and looking into those as well! How much do they usually go for im seeing 200 for a sz 9.5 on ebay?
Check your local Jimmy Jazz, they MIGHT still have some 9 Lows. I know most every colorway in the Lows (Except the Floridians) went on clearance at a couple stores here in DFW.

And btw, the Lows fit small for me, similar to the regular 9. Try them on if you can!

was eyeballing some Cannons on eBay hoping they stayed around til Friday. someone scooped em up on BIN. dang

Hey yall i havent been on here in a while, is there an official lebron x forum??  Dont see it anywhere

Last edited:
SO instead of posting a link, you just reply with a dumb comment.   I must be blind, because i still dont see it.  The only ones i see are for a specific shoe..... as in Lebron X corks

Last edited:
SO instead of posting a link, you just reply with a dumb comment.   I must be blind, because i still dont see it.  The only ones i see are for a specific shoe..... as in Lebron X corks
I don't know if you're just tripping or what...if you type "Lebron X" in the search bar it's the 2nd thread.

Just picked up Swingmans & Cannons DS for $450 shipped. I think I got a pretty nice deal since I'm a size 12. Psyched to finally add these to my collection which until now was just a pair of Chinas lol.

Last edited:
I love the home white elites but I hate the yellowing on them.

Fiinally able to snag these but they ended up fitting me too damn tight :smh:

Back
Top Bottom