Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I don't get why they lied about release times... still salty over missing these
30t6p3b.gif

man the big bangs are waaaaaay nicer than the SB
these shoes in person are CRAZY.

i went through hell from florida mall... to getting them at millenia mall. 

people were foam crazy, and dudes didnt even know what they looked like 
indifferent.gif

glad i copped kds and lbjs. only finishline in the nation i think to have gotten them (obv no kobe bc of his contract)

now i believe God just dont wnt me in these loool... i tweeted nbastore yesterday asking if they were going to release tho shoes.... didnt get an answer at first... then i woke up to a mention on tweeter advising the pairs were posted online... of course i checked my phone 2 hours after it was posted... what are the chances???? waaaw

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Originally Posted by AME416

Damn you NBA.com
Sorry about your misfortune but in other news....that avy is epic.
laugh.gif

Managed to get a 9.5, hoping to trade with someone in a similar situation for a 12 thru 13 (someone help me out
nerd.gif
)
I want a pair to wear tho, didn't buy to resell so copping off NBAstore would've let me hook up an NTer with these.

Swingmans will be had btw but Mangos just don't tickle my fancy, at all. I think it's the silver.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Damn you NBA.com
Sorry about your misfortune but in other news....that avy is epic.
laugh.gif

Managed to get a 9.5, hoping to trade with someone in a similar situation for a 12 thru 13 (someone help me out
nerd.gif
)
I want a pair to wear tho, didn't buy to resell so copping off NBAstore would've let me hook up an NTer with these.

Swingmans will be had btw but Mangos just don't tickle my fancy, at all. I think it's the silver.

Have you looked on Craigslist? I know here in Houston there were a few ads on people wanting to trade for the size they really needed.

I really wanted these man but I can't fall victim to the hiked up prices going around.

Went ahead and copped KD YOTDs.

##%% it.

Originally Posted by bwood056

man the big bangs are waaaaaay nicer than the SB

I actually agree with this, but I think the Chinas are still my favorite 9's.  The SoBe's are in the same vein as the Cannons in that nothing really went into them but the colorway.  The Chinas and BB's though, there's some actual unique design in both.  It's a tough call, both stand out in their own right and the designs are pretty awesome, I'm just a fan of the dragon designs on the Chinas.
Kinda funny how the 3 biggest editions of the 9's all had orange in them.  Not to mention the Knicks Spizikes and Cavs IV's coming out.  Seems to be the new in-color for kicks right now.

anyone that ordered off nbastore... Did yall get two emails? one immediately after saying they received the order and then another confirming it about 3 hours later???

walked into champs today and the guy noticed my freegums...he took me to the back and showed me the Swingmans.....OMG....i care waaaay more about those, than these big bangs. No picture does justice to the swingmans i held in my hands today...damn wish he could have sold them to me... C*ck tease

I hate how nbastore just drops their stuff at random times. They always tell you to keep checking back with us. I usually have work early in the morning and can't be up all night refreshing their site. SMDH

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

anyone that ordered off nbastore... Did yall get two emails? one immediately after saying they received the order and then another confirming it about 3 hours later???

Yeah, I did.

didnt even know the ASGpack dropped on NBAStore.
frown.gif

i swear if i miss out on the swingmans im gonna quit for good.

need to start savin money for a car anyway.

Originally Posted by usood89

walked into champs today and the guy noticed my freegums...he took me to the back and showed me the Swingmans.....OMG....i care waaaay more about those, than these big bangs. No picture does justice to the swingmans i held in my hands today...damn wish he could have sold them to me... C*ck tease
I'm definitely feeling the swingmans too. Gonna have to add them to the collection

Back
Top Bottom