Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Saw these in person on release and I gotta say, they're still behind the Chinas! Take away the limited status and I might even put on  the same level as the MN's and the Cannons. I'll go a step further, take away the GITD sole as well and these will sit.
Obviously this is my opinion so no need to flame. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Saw these in person on release and I gotta say, they're still behind the Chinas! Take away the limited status and I might even put on  the same level as the MN's and the Cannons. I'll go a step further, take away the GITD sole as well and these will sit.
smile.gif
Could've have said it any better!

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

smile.gif

You're right, cuz that was damn near all wrong. I know a lot of people are upset with how this release went, but it seems as if some of these statements are now out of frustration, as if you're trying to convince yourselves otherwise. Bangs were fire before the hype, before we knew they were going to be the ASG shoe, before we knew they glowed in the dark, and before they were labeled a QS. They've been fire (damn near literally) and receiving praise on here for months, and now to see statements like these is puzzling, but considering the bitter situation, almost understandable.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Hell of a night but cooped my pair

Love them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

+%# how you get them to glow so much! I bought mine from the employee store and they don't glow like that. +!%**

I drove 4 hrs to Kansas hoh,got there at midnight and security guard told me I wasn't allowed there till 4 am,I said ill be back at 330 he said not a minute before 4 am or ill kick you off. I came back at 340 there was 40 people in line the mall cop pulled up I said hey mother f er I just drove 4 hrs and then you said to come back no earlier than 4 am now I'm screwed. He looked at me the looked foward and drove off I was pissed I missed out on all sizes of all releases,won't happen again. I will do online only

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

smile.gif

You're right, cuz that was damn near all wrong. I know a lot of people are upset with how this release went, but it seems as if some of these statements are now out of frustration, as if you're trying to convince yourselves otherwise. Bangs were fire before the hype, before we knew they were going to be the ASG shoe, before we knew they glowed in the dark, and before they were labeled a QS. They've been fire (damn near literally) and receiving praise on here for months, and now to see statements like these is puzzling, but considering the bitter situation, almost understandable.
Frustration? Actually I had a chance to cop the BB's (Long Story). Went with the KD's instead. Like I said, in person this shoe didn't "WOW" me like the China's did. Saw the Foams as well and those were the worst ones of the bunch! Too many times we see "PICS" beforehand and have a completely different opinion afterwards. Whether it's good or bad. I'm not here to argue though so lets keep this thread moving.
Again, this is just my $.02.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

smile.gif

That is one thing I don't understand, to be upset at how things went down is one thing, we all were in agreement these were FIRE when we saw the initial MS pics, I can't deny them being fire now that I missed on the release, I just can't believe how things went down.Anyway...I'm trying my hardest to like the Dunkmans, just not feeling them though in pics. I'll check them out in person because I was the same with last year's dunkmans...don't see it happening though. Swingmans hopefully will kick off my March, and the SLH will finish off my March right.I keep wishing there would be a QS team edition lebron release...don't know how I'd even be able to get them though smh.

got my pair, cost me some concords and a little cash but they are def worth it, threw on some cannon laces not sure if i like em or not 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Frustration? Actually I had a chance to cop the BB's (Long Story). Went with the KD's instead.
RollEyesWhatever.gif

Did not read the rest but it's your $.

ORANGE CANNON LACE SWAP IS OFFICAL!

those of you who copped of Eastbay, did you guys order by phone or online?
Because I clicked "add to cart" as soo as it became available and 3 seconds later....
"Size 13 is unavailable" +#!?

anybody else have that problem?

Originally Posted by moneyman23

those of you who copped of Eastbay, did you guys order by phone or online?
Because I clicked "add to cart" as soo as it became available and 3 seconds later....
"Size 13 is unavailable" +#!?

anybody else have that problem?

yes
laugh.gif
this whole forum.

It's crazy how I can't find one single video on Youtube of the LBJ 9 Dunkmans but there are a couple of videos of the Swingmans how strange.

Back
Top Bottom