Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

swingman > big bang easily

outside the basketball court the big bang look like some clown shoes. The bulky shape of the ix even make it stick out even more

I wouldn't get caught wearing them in public. I'm 27 btw . Grown man clothes ftw
I'm 22 and I have no problem with rocking my big bangs off the court. I wear a suit and dress shoes to work during the week but during the weekend I rock whatever I want. I'll admit the BB are very loud but the swingman are loud shoes in their own right. I rock what I like, don't matter if my shoes are too loud for folks. That said, BB>swingman. 

Just got some TERRIBLE NEWS. The Miami Nights were sold out nationwide so I have to go back to Champs and get a refund.

Too good to be true
laugh.gif

Maybe its a blessing in disguise. I really wanted those though. No I have to return the two shirts I purchased to match them.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just joined the Lebron 9 fam....Copping the swingmans on friday, and hopefully the Bangs when prices drop a lil bit, and some UM's when they go on sale [/color]
15ydyc1.jpg

Yo the Electro Lime Foamposites comming out on Saturday right? cuz I'm trying to avoid lines wit these fresh kicks dropping on Friday.

Bangs can be pulled off by someone of any age just like any other bright over the top colorway. you just have to let the shoes be the highlight of the outfit and not wear (not to diss anyone here) a big bang shirt with a bright orange knicks fitted hat. khaki cargos, a different color based shirt with minimal orange in it or no orange at all.

the cannons, chinas, xmas', mangos are all loud and nobody says anything about them.

Originally Posted by jaeY

Yo the Electro Lime Foamposites comming out on Saturday right? cuz I'm trying to avoid lines wit these fresh kicks dropping on Friday.

those are 3/17

Took this pic yesterday but had to recoup from the craziness of ASG Weekend here in Orlando so didn't get to post right away. Ended up with my pairs and the other pairs for other NT'ers I was scooping for. Y'alls pairs are on the way already! Was worried for a bit, but everything worked out. I didn't like this colorway at first, but then I held them in my hand and I knew I had to have them. Most people sport these wrong anyway with all orange outfits looking like prison inmates. Scooped up a Black Lebron shirt with GITD Lebron logo here at the NSW booth. Matches perfect with these kicks.

To all the NT'ers I met this weekend while loitering at FL Mall, SALUTE! We got our pairs!
pimp.gif

78c15be387c2a9883f417f8fd01dc9d214250f8.jpg

top 5 IMO
1.China
2.BB
3.ML(need em still)
4.Cannon
5.The U(like dnt not mad that i dnt have)

runner-ups
X-mas n BHM

Colorways made this shoe
JP knew this and thats why we have what we have.

Im 30, rock a suit with shirt&tie mon-fri, and I would rock big bangs.
You gotta have skills and style gentlemen.

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Scooped up a Black Lebron shirt with GITD Lebron logo here at the NSW booth. Matches perfect with these kicks.

NSW?

i copped the blk all star wars from freshnes myself...

Nike Sports Wear booth they had setup for the ASG at HOH Orlando.

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

outside the basketball court the big bang look like some clown shoes. The bulky shape of the ix even make it stick out even more

I wouldn't get caught wearing them in public. I'm 27 btw . Grown man clothes ftw
I'm 22 and I have no problem with rocking my big bangs off the court. I wear a suit and dress shoes to work during the week but during the weekend I rock whatever I want. I'll admit the BB are very loud but the swingman are loud shoes in their own right. I rock what I like, don't matter if my shoes are too loud for folks. That said, BB>swingman. 
you have no problem but people look at you and shake their head

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Scooped up a Black Lebron shirt with GITD Lebron logo here at the NSW booth. Matches perfect with these kicks.

NSW?

i copped the blk all star wars from freshnes myself...

Info/pics of said shirt please.

I'm too old to be worried about what people think when they look at me. If you feel good about what you are doing, people fall in line. I'm 29, and will rock my big bangs with no problems. When I get them.. :-( come on finish line!!

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

you have no problem but people look at you and shake their head

Different tastes, I can't expect everyone to love my fashion choices. People will always find a reason to shake their heads but don't have time to look at themselves in the mirror. 

Back
Top Bottom