Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sneakermane... No cool greys?

I def need cool greys soon... Anyone see em for the low? I see a pair on eBay for about 150ish shipped, but looking for a lil less than that.

UKs & MNs are def growing on me too... Kinda regret sleeping on the Lebron line for so long... Just can't stand the dude.

got swingmans waiting for me at home, have to wait 6 hours to get home from work to see em
mad.gif

150 shipped is good man. saw them for 144.99 on some site but that doesn't include shipping yet. so I figure 155 shipped for those.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I def need cool greys soon... Anyone see em for the low? I see a pair on eBay for about 150ish shipped, but looking for a lil less than that.

UKs & MNs are def growing on me too... Kinda regret sleeping on the Lebron line for so long... Just can't stand the dude.

got swingmans waiting for me at home, have to wait 6 hours to get home from work to see em
mad.gif

150 shipped is good man. saw them for 144.99 on some site but that doesn't include shipping yet. so I figure 155 shipped for those.

http://www.deadstockshoes...og/product/view/id/19080

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

mad.gif

http://www.deadstockshoes...og/product/view/id/19080

that site too. I don't know why I didn't see the cool greys there when I checked a couple days ago. The other site selling for 145 was jimmyjazz

Won't let me check out on DSS, plus I'm in Cali and they charge tax and $15 shipping even tho their warehouse is only a couple hours away from me...

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Just wanted to share my small collection, I got nothing on sneakermane though, nice collection son!  My swingman's haven't come in yet.  Next up SLH..

Here's more pictures if u wanna check'em out: http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/getlaptop/Jordans/2012 03 Mar/?start=all

great collection man! those cannons really are
pimp.gif
Sick collection bro! Those CG's are calling name but I've spent close to a grand on kicks in the last 3 weeks so i don't know.

Uk look nice , i wore mine yesterday,, nice color... was going to get big bangs but pulled trigger on the electro lime foamposites... probably will get OSE and big bangs then im done... unless elite are dope

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by sneakermane

smokin.gif
your still missing some, i first thought you had every lebron 9 that came out

When it's all said & done....I'll have 16 of the 18 drops.

SLHs on the 31st.
Cool Greys, OSU & Breds in that order on the discount. Then I'm done.

Blackouts not needed unless I get them as a gift or something & Homes are just atrocious to me so EZ PASS!
happy.gif

Btw, I'm from the era where you have ONE team. None of that switching up every other year depending on which player goes where. You watch, cheer & root for ONE team no matter what. The first game I remember watching as a lil' boy was Magic & the Lakers defeating the Seattle SuperSonics on a Sunday afternoon. I said Mommy....that's my team. And win lose or draw I'll remain a LAKERS FAN. I'll NEVER wear the shoes of a Boston Celtic. So until Lebron becomes a Celtic, I may not be a fan of him or his team but I can respect a dope signature sneaker.

blackouts are cool, they were made nicely, i almost forgot that i got them when i was looking through the closet... i didnt get the lebron 8 blackouts, so i copped the 9s

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

http://www.ebay.com/itm/L...%%!#&hash=item1c24c2a004

WOW!!!!!! is all i can say
Wow what?
I saw that listing.. thats my size 12..but 0 feedback.. idk..
They're fake man.
LMFAO yeah they're definitely fakes. Color is way off with that matte look and the stitching is awful but the biggest warning sign is the Nike Sportswear box that it comes with 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom