Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by RKO2004

How do these shoes fit? compared to the lebron 8 PS if anyone has those as well?

They fit similar but the 9 presses on the pinky toe area more. Sunbathe I'd do the second trade. Three shoes plus 30 is a nice chunk though. What condition are your shoes in?
thanks for the info, seems as if theyre a little bit narrower?

honestly it's a good toss up on the two compared. The 8 PS are def. softer on the foot then the IX as far as comfort. Lock down is def. more on the IX though and footing is snug.

How do these shoes fit? compared to the lebron 8 PS if anyone has those as well?

They fit similar but the 9 presses on the pinky toe area more. Sunbathe I'd do the second trade. Three shoes plus 30 is a nice chunk though. What condition are your shoes in?

honestly it's a good toss up on the two compared. The 8 PS are def. softer on the foot then the IX as far as comfort. Lock down is def. more on the IX though and footing is snug.

Back
Top Bottom