Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jeff3424

any word on if SLH's dropping on Eastbay? I've got a gift card I wanna use.
We will be carrying them when they release on 3/31/12.

EastbayRep - Kristin

This colorway is weak. I was expecting way more. Good thing though. Cause Nike still won't win that $250 out of me.

I don't know what to say about the SB elites. They look nice, but not worth $250. Hoping for a discount.

the SB Elites do look nice, but I kinda like my photoshop render better. there's too much grey on these

NIKE GETTING MY $250 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Originally Posted by Rocket

Damn I've been waitin on these pictures for $$#$++$ ever. I need 2 pairrrr (Nelly voice)

2 pair cause of all that runnin from PACMAN, ay Rocket ?!?!?!

all these colorways and STILL NONE CAN TOUCH THA CANNONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I'm not sure what that's in reference to. Is Floyd Mayweather's nickname "Rocket"? Cuz I'm a Pacquiao fan for life. I'm probably way off though. Enlighten me.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Picked up the Lows for my bro..

They're far more comfortable than the mids right?

I like this colorway, will wait for more CWs before committing to buy.

Ok they look much better in the recent pics. I actually like that they didn't try to completely duplicate SB 8s, color-blocking and all. The grey is a decent touch.

This pic is what got me, that sole!!!!!

By the way, I already got a list started in my head on who's hating on the Teals. I bet more than 75% of this list will cop.

those joints look like a GS colorway. dont even think on foot pics will change my mind for these. only word that comes to mind when i look @ them is weak...

they look so soft.

glad i copped the real deals...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by bigsupa

IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG
IMG_0582.JPG

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I said it before, and I'm saying it again, these are Carl Winslow'd. 
I was not going to buy an elite, until I saw these. Damn, I like that they are reminiscent of the Air Mag. Love the grey touch.

Originally Posted by bence23

SUPER WACK.

some of y'all just gassed cuz it has a south beach ACCENT.

Outlet worthy trash.

While I don't think they're whack, you have a great point and people will buy specifically because of the colorway choices.

Back
Top Bottom