Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

elite colorways are dope... but this is the begining of $250 and up shoes... this is scary. Should eliminate resellers tho... maybe i will be able to get my size on release dates and not have to sell and trade to get what i want... just not wanting to drop the extra doe

I think it's decided. I'm snagging those SLHs and I will be rocking them to the K-State vs. UT football game this fall, Go Cats!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It's 2012, in a world rule by the camera phone and digital cameras, why are we still getting low quality pics of shoes?! Really you couldn't take a few high quality pics of the Elite Wolfs? Bums.

I think they do it on purpose to build hype

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

elite colorways are dope... but this is the begining of $250 and up shoes... this is scary. Should eliminate resellers tho... maybe i will be able to get my size on release dates and not have to sell and trade to get what i want... just not wanting to drop the extra doe
nah, its only because they are elites and the higher the shoe price, the more hype and resellers love hype.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Missed out on the Slides, now they're going for $200 on eBay, oh well.......

You can still get them. It's been saying out of stock for awhile but when I saw Nike twitter it said they still had them. I clicked the white cw put my size then clicked the sb CW again and ordered. Got order conf and everything. This was just in the last few minutes.

I'm loving everything about the SB 9 Elites even the lighter grey they used and the pink laces will definitely be thrown in the Elites just like I did in my SB 8's

these are still the best c/w for the elites imo...
nike-lebron-9-elite-collection-15.jpg

Man @Nikestore tweeted only sizes 7-9 and size 15 still available in the slides. Man if in the middle of the day on a surprise drop the slides went like this I don't even want to try for these Elites....

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Missed out on the Slides, now they're going for $200 on eBay, oh well.......

You can still get them. It's been saying out of stock for awhile but when I saw Nike twitter it said they still had them. I clicked the white cw put my size then clicked the sb CW again and ordered. Got order conf and everything. This was just in the last few minutes.

They were still available, not sure about now. But my paypal account and card was locked out because the names didn't match with the shipping. Did a manual order but I know they'll be gone by the time that processes.

$60 for a %%$@+% pair of slides? C'mon son. I like the SB colorways just as much as the next, but a line has to be drawn somewhere. I'll stick with my $12 Benassi Swoosh's and keep it moving. Not like I wear slides out like that anyway.

looks like all popular sizes are gone...damn, everyone just sit in front of computers and try to eat whatever come up on NDC now
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

these are still the best c/w for the elites imo...
nike-lebron-9-elite-collection-15.jpg

yeah these are pretty dope, seen these up on ebay already for presale but price is crazy high at $498!!! check it out http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Lebron...46?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item76c1e37754 I was going to try to get 2 pairs of SLH's but after seeing the pics of the Elite SB or McFly's whatever they're being called now I think that I'm going to just save funds for 2 pair of them instead I can't wait for those to drop so I can take pics next to my LBJ 8 SB's!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Lebron 9 South Beach elites are garbage. These are like the Dunkman 8 PS, they have all the elements of the good colorway but they swug and missed. The Lebron 8 South beach take a dump all over the Lebron 9 Elites

lebron8-south-beach-55-web.jpg

Or

nike-lebron-9-elite-pre-heat-south-beach.jpg

Its no contest. The Big Bangs are the it colorway on the Lebron 9

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Said I'd do it yesterday but got busy.. What do you guys think. The teal laces or purple?
Teal.  I'm going to get a pair because I like the colors but doubt I will ever wear them because not sure I can pull of an outfit that won't look like I'm trying too hard to match.
Its not the kind of shoe you try to match head to toe you'll just look foolish....just keep it simple.

Back
Top Bottom