Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^^^more like 2-3 weeks,if it's that bad,they should set up a paypal to help with donations,I'm sure many n'ters including myself wouldn't mind helping the board we all have love for,no disrespect to any mods.

The forum been messed up for like a month now...

Whatever they're adding better be good lol

did  anybodys damn kentuckys ship out from eastbay mine didnt. i would have ordered two from nike if i knew those idiots would pull this backorder crap

Originally Posted by tbone97

did  anybodys damn kentuckys ship out from eastbay mine didnt. i would have ordered two from nike if i knew those idiots would pull this backorder crap

Mine didnt ship either and I didnt even get a backorder email.

Eastbay is fantastic

Just chill

Backorder email is standard

Most likely they all shipped

Ur reatioms are what we see for every release

Just PM Ryan Cust service, he's on here everyday

i dont use eastbay normally so didnt know. but if they were that awsome we'd be updated with shipping info. not that big of deal but oh well

I ordered the kentucky's from NDC on Saturday morning and I've yet to receive my shipping confirmation. Anyone else experiencing this from Nike?? Normally I would've received my confirmation by now. The money was taken from my bank account too.

fix this thread or straighten it out please I am typing with nothing above this...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

blossom-where do you stay?

I'm in the UPMan-u-stink...aka Manistique

Oh, thought you were in WI.

I'm in Milwaukee...just see you posting packer stuff.
didn't you get the memo on the Upper Penisula??? it is part of WI now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Most UP'ers are Packer fans....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

blossom-where do you stay?

you work at moda 3 in milwaukee? i'm also here in the mil, good to see some other NTer's here

Can we get a confirmed date on the Miami's? I see a few sneaker stores are saying Oct 29, Sn and other sites are saying Nov 28. Don't think the stores would have the dates mixed up since I've seen 2 stores so far with that date.
Edit: We getting a Miami Dolphin Colorway this year?

Originally Posted by joel86uk

BREDS on sale on nikestore uk! pre-order though. Doesn't ship until the 25th

2e6d6jp.jpg

yo....... you live in the UK?........ would you be able to cop those OG elite socks?

Originally Posted by jst628

you work at moda 3 in milwaukee? i'm also here in the mil, good to see some other NTer's here
also in MKE..

Back
Top Bottom