Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Do the chinas come with the orange laces?

Chinas with orange laces>

Also, is that graphic on the tongue a still one or does it move when you move the shoe? Can't really word it right but for those who remember the ASG Kobe VI it had a shozuku on the tongue and when you moved the shoe it changed
yes they come with orange in the bag, blue in shoe.  i dont have those kb but it is not a hologram or anything

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Do the chinas come with the orange laces?

Chinas with orange laces>

Also, is that graphic on the tongue a still one or does it move when you move the shoe? Can't really word it right but for those who remember the ASG Kobe VI it had a shozuku on the tongue and when you moved the shoe it changed
yes they come with orange in the bag, blue in shoe.  i dont have those kb but it is not a hologram or anything
HOLOGRAM, I couldn't remember the word to save my life 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Anyone else feel weird about how the medial side of these look? I have no problems with innovation, and I'm not one of those cats who will keep pining for the same thing over and over, but there's something about the medial that throws me off. Don't know if it's the different material, the swoosh, the arch, or what.

I was looking forward to the Chinas, but now after seeing detailed pics of that instep, I'm thinking twice...
the one side of the shoe threw me off too same reason why i returned them for the 8 V2's

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Am I the only one that doesn't thing the chinas are all that great? hopefully they'll grow on me

The blue looks damn good, but I think they could've done more with the colorblocking.  They are cool, but that's it.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Anyone else feel weird about how the medial side of these look? I have no problems with innovation, and I'm not one of those cats who will keep pining for the same thing over and over, but there's something about the medial that throws me off. Don't know if it's the different material, the swoosh, the arch, or what.

Yeah it irked me initially, but I got over it.

dude i know trying to trade for he's China 9s (he got it from an early release) ds for my cdp 12s ds
ohwell.gif
 dunno if i should pull the trigger
grin.gif
 i really like the chinas but the taxi 12s are a classic
eyes.gif

Am I the only one that doesn't thing the chinas are all that great? hopefully they'll grow on me

i with u 100% fam... they remind me of the entourage lbj 8... after a month or so people will reevaluate them

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

i with u 100% fam... they remind me of the entourage lbj 8... after a month or so people will reevaluate them

HAHAHAHAHA, such a comedian.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

White sole killed the UK's.

Actually, the white sole sets them off. A darker sole would've ruined them.
winnah winnah , chicken dinnah !!!!!
osu's lookin better and better each time i see em, copped sooner than later

oh and awesome blossom ..... amazing id's AND sorry bout tha packs first loss today. enjoy !   
wink.gif

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Best news I heard all day
Should have put an asterisk on my note...just because major retailers are getting them, doesn't mean they aren't still VERY limited...talking like 5-10% of stores in any given major retail chain will see these...

JM

Are the Champs that got the Miami Night's will be getting the China's? 
smile.gif
No, not even close...

JM

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

White sole killed the UK's.

Actually, the white sole sets them off. A darker sole would've ruined them.
I agree.  They would've loked like some TB generic basketball shoe with blk sole.
Cannons are still everywhere.  I love NYC.  I will calmly cop my pair via employee discount probably in April or whenever....

Thinking about going ahead and pay $255 shipped for chinas. Looks like the hype on these shoes are gonna make it near impossible to get

How is the fit of these compared to the LB8 V3? The V3 seem to fit smaller than the other 8s.

Back
Top Bottom