Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by yoVAni 4 DC

Pg Plaza is getting chinas but you have to wait till 8 to line up after the 7:30 raffle for the nerfs?Also if you win the nerfs by raffle you get the chance to cop the chinas all at once.What a mess its going to be 
indifferent.gif

Foot action @ the Blvd got them in yesterday unexpectantly if you need another spot.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Will the free shipping code on Eastbay work for the Chinas?
Yes it should.

EastbayRep - Ryan
We can use coupons on these? Hmmmm.
You can only use a free shipping promotion on the Chinas, no discount promotions will be allowed.

EastbayRep - Ray

Premier is in palo alto which is out here in the bay. It's only 8:30 am out here. Maybe call in a few hours

Lets not forget those are very early samples of the elites, could look a lot different and better by the time we see the real thing

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Lets not forget those are very early samples of the elites, could look a lot different and better by the time we see the real thing

Exactly, those aren't the elites finished product.

Man Eastbay is no longer allowing you to use discount codes on the 9s.
ohwell.gif

I was gonna re-up for the Gold Club and use the 25% off to snag a pair of the Triple Blacks.

Semester is over 
pimp.gif
. Catching my flight back to NYC in a few and should be there this afternoon.

I want to line up for the China's, there's surely spots in NYC doing some midnight releases for them, right?

dam im hoping at least 3 spots on 125st nyc has them.. seems like a good chance with 3 stores on the strip have them... got my fingers cross i want them

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by TheKing23

I was up in Milan today and had a chance it hit up my first House of Hoops.They still have pretty much full size runs of the Lebron's
Please tell me you copped those Finals V3's.

They only had them up to a size 12 and I wear a 13.Sucks because I really wanted them when they first came out and only one dude on NT said he had a 13 but other than that I never seen a 13 anywhere.Just so people are clear these shoes are overseas sitting on shelves.The guy said they get a ton of them and have people lined up to buy them but its more than what they need to satisfy their customer base.Either way I know where I will be coming for now on to get limited releases.

Do you live there? I'm sure you can cop a few pairs and either trade for a 13 or sell them and use the profits to pay some ridiculous resell price...

I've seen some VNDS Finals on eBay. SMH at them just sitting over there and we only got an online release that only lasted a few minutes...

Back
Top Bottom