Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Originally Posted by dreb1989

After last nights mess with Eastbay, I'm not sure if I will use them again until they fix their system..
My suggestion: Dont mess with Eastbay/FootLoocker/Champs/Footaction for this kind of releases... Wait and see what is going to happen next week with XI Concord release....
I'm going in store to get the Concords unless i can get lucky at the NBA store.  I'm definitely not taking any chances with that release..

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Originally Posted by dreb1989

After last nights mess with Eastbay, I'm not sure if I will use them again until they fix their system..
My suggestion: Dont mess with Eastbay/FootLoocker/Champs/Footaction for this kind of releases... Wait and see what is going to happen next week with XI Concord release....
i only mess with eastbay cause the timer counts down before nike posts the link.

So mad I missed out on these. My spot gave all there pairs out to employees and their friends. God damnit I want a pair

Thanks for screwing us nike.
Jordan 14s are everywhere, even after being re-released so many times. Chinas on the other hand, new shoe, super limited in quantities.
The shoe games all #&$@¿* up man

anybody have any knowledge of how limited the Freegums will be? definitely want a pair. praying for a GR so I don't need to deal with the stress of another Cannons/Chinas

Originally Posted by jeff3424

anybody have any knowledge of how limited the Freegums will be? definitely want a pair. praying for a GR so I don't need to deal with the stress of another Cannons/Chinas

someone in here posted they are going to be a GR with even kids sizes, don't quote me on it tho

Went to a local mom and pop when they opened and they had chinas. Got the only 10.5 and 11
I wasted an hour last night on the phone with eastbay so I feel better now haha

Could not get through the hold on eastbay phone but the online cop went easy first time that worked for me when phone did not. Hope everyone else that wants them gets them.

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Went to a local mom and pop when they opened and they had chinas. Got the only 10.5 and 11
I wasted an hour last night on the phone with eastbay so I feel better now haha

A mom and pop store had them? What the hell kind of release is this? Every FTL I called did not carry them. I was told by several, only HOH and footaction had them. #@$!&.

Eastbay just hit me up on my cell and asked if i still wanted to order my size 12. So of course i said yes. Definitely cant ever complain about their customer service

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^^

Just curious, how much more do they cost over there?

Price was 160euro which is about $200. I mean if all else fails its better to pay that than the prices some resellers charge.
More than retail, but you probably could have made a killing or just made a lot of people happy.

HOH PG Plaza...

End result....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I have a sneaky feeling that the best colorway of the 9's will be either the cannons, miami nights, or the chinas regardless of what other colorways release. Petrie came with the heat off top.

If that's the case.......
Chinas, Cannons, Miami Nights....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

placed an order through NDC right at midnight, went through smoothly, processed the order, and got to the confirmation screen saying my order was placed successfully. However I STILL have not received a confirmation email, so I doubt it actually went though.

Has anybody else ever experienced this?

Same thing happened to me w eastbay for the hurricanes... They cancelled my order n I only found out cus I kept calling them. I suggest you buy a pair elsewhere if u really want em you can always return em or suttin

Back
Top Bottom