Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Air Randy is back?! Looks like we gotta take him down again
laugh.gif

Only good thing about Air Randy is the early pictures. lol

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Is chinas for Kobe vii Xmas a good or bad trade? Honest opinions. Which would have a higher value in the future you think?
The Kobe's are worth more reselling wise.. but IMO the China is a MUCH nicer shoe... The Xmas Kobes don't even make sense...

not a fan of OSU's but them black v1's are DOPE

and them Big bangs are dope. and it would be even better if they are all stars, would be a lovely switch from the NORM

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Is chinas for Kobe vii Xmas a good or bad trade? Honest opinions. Which would have a higher value in the future you think?
The Kobe's are worth more reselling wise.. but IMO the China is a MUCH nicer shoe... The Xmas Kobes don't even make sense...

Ditto

Agreed Fresh. Blue shoes are nice but why not step out of the box. I'm interested to see the direction Nike takes with this possible galaxy pack.
On another note, Big Bang sounds like the name of a dunk contest shoe. Wishful thinking I know.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

not a fan of OSU's but them black v1's are DOPE

and them Big bangs are dope. and it would be even better if they are all stars, would be a lovely switch from the NORM
This

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Lebron to finally join the dunk contest? And wearing the Big Bangs?! Ha, I wish.
Hey!! Probably you remember those VII samples that were suppossed to be for the dunk contest, those were orange too.... Makes a case for this allegations!! Hopefully those doesnt fall into Kryptonate category!!

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

^Yuku. With that said, I know there's been a PS of an X-mas 9 with a black mid-sole but is there one with a black mid-sole and white speckles? If not can somebody do one? Seriously considering doing it to my pair but I need to see it first

laugh.gif
Missed out on this - what happened?
Sells b-grades / fake (and wouldn't refund money). Somebody (
nerd.gif
) hacked his site. It was brought back up, and rehacked it again. There are a few more sites on the target list.

got mine today

been waiting to slip those black laces on there....

awesome blossom that is a FANTASTIC lace swap man !!!!!!!!! very nice

lebron's rockin red laces in the the breds tonight, lookin real real good

Wearing some heat while in line is one of the few times where majority of the people there can actually appreciate what you are wearing. It's just like posting pics up on here. For the most part, people will appreciate it when others post pics of their pickups, especially on feet. You post it on any random forum and people won't care about it, or question why the hell you even bought the shoe.

Black isn't horrible in the Christmas pair but I prefer the green or red laces they come with. I might try a white lace swap just to check it out.

laugh.gif
Missed out on this - what happened?
Sells b-grades / fake (and wouldn't refund money). Somebody (
nerd.gif
) hacked his site. It was brought back up, and rehacked it again. There are a few more sites on the target list.
lmao! WOW!
But i thought everyone knew when shoes get sold really early that most of the time they are going to be b-grades?

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I need to stay out of here till i get china's, all these pics of them are getting me mad
laugh.gif

I feel your pain I won a pair on eBay yesterday size 13 for $240 and the guy relisted the China's and didn't take my cash  
indifferent.gif

dam this shoe is just getting better it seems cant wait to see what the elite looks like..

dam 3 lebrons on one weekend would be crazy.. if the big bangs, dunksman and griffeys come out, i'll go for the griffey, that bue is amazing.. big bangs are dope but loud, still fire...

Back
Top Bottom