Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Enough "Big Bang" talk - there is no such thing. The "Big Bang" is the All Star. Book it, confirm it, whatever it.

As for the Mango, its much more sick in person. I saw them yesterday - probably my favorite colorway of the IX. Pics do them no justice.

^
Does Galaxy(since thats the real name)Allstar work? Lol

+1 on the Mangos, I think that is gonna be a close first in my book, just simple and perfect blocking execution. If we wernt smothered with already released and future colorways, I have that one being a top. Why couldnt we get this color love for the 7 and 8 
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Enough "Big Bang" talk - there is no such thing. The "Big Bang" is the All Star. Book it, confirm it, whatever it.

As for the Mango, its much more sick in person. I saw them yesterday - probably my favorite colorway of the IX. Pics do them no justice.

Im still calling them BIG BANGS, 
Forget what your talking about..

laugh.gif

Y'all hypebeasts relax with the incessant questions about the Big Bangs.
30t6p3b.gif

No definitive info is known yet and when it is it will be posted in this thread with the quickness.

Like others have mention, knowing that it is LeBron's all star shoe we can surmise that it will likely drop during All Star weekend which is at the end of February.

Also the All Star shoes are usually limited releases, so anyone that sold the previous LeBron IX limited releases like the Cannons, Christmases, or Chinas will likely have these as well.

Im new to Lebron releases, as if my screen name wasn't a giveaway, but generally speaking, how available and easy to obtain are Lebron's releases? We're the all-stars from last year worthy of a campout or website crash?

Nice id's. Kind of have a Kobe 6 dark knights feel. Nice though.

Last year when the all stars came out I was able to grab a pair off of eastbay and ndc and neither site crashed if I remember right.

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

Still no answer as to where we can get the Big Bangs once they do drop? what online stores usually get these releases

It is going to be the same stores that got every other release so far, it will be NDC, Eastbay (most likely), and probably a few others. Same as every other pair.
Lets get a bunch of posts and go past this page, 666 sucks 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Im new to Lebron releases, as if my screen name wasn't a giveaway, but generally speaking, how available and easy to obtain are Lebron's releases? We're the all-stars from last year worthy of a campout or website crash?

GET OUT.........

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

GET OUT.........

GET OFF

Out of town Bored and cold. Did a lace switch a few nights ago and never posted. Never wore them out like this just thought I'd try it and see how it turned out. A little Kentucky love....

Back
Top Bottom