Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

^^^oneness287.com restock fsr of cannons $180 shipped...ur welcome

i emailed them, but they don't have an option of just buying there

Wat u mean?!? Jz buying there?!? U mean they knly phone n email order?!?

the reason it seems like so many people changed their minds about nines is because those few people still post in this thread. the majority of the people who said they didnt like them when pictures first came out still dont like them, you just dont notice them because they dont post in this thread. I didnt like them at first and still dont like them, the only reason i still look at this thread is to see what the elites will look like

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Its crazy seeing how from when the first pics of the 9s came out 90% of everyone HATED and were disgusted by the shoe. Fast forward to today, and people are going crazy for the Big Bangs, and Mark Wahlberg rocking them!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Granted still some people in denial tho, people who just don't want to like the 9s, but its cool everyones not expected to like them, but there is no way you can't respect them!
pimp.gif
Chill Gotti.
This thread isn't blowing up with tons of people on the 9s jock, it's the same 10 -15 people rotation post, give a few more who chime in once in a blue moon for certain colorways, IE: Chinas and Big Bangs. Plus, nobody is riding Mark rockin 9s but you 
laugh.gif

I'm one of the people who changed my stance on the 9. It's no big deal, people have the right to change their minds. However, I didn't change my mind about the 8 V3. That is still a pile of garbage.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Its crazy seeing how from when the first pics of the 9s came out 90% of everyone HATED and were disgusted by the shoe. Fast forward to today, and people are going crazy for the Big Bangs, and Mark Wahlberg rocking them!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Granted still some people in denial tho, people who just don't want to like the 9s, but its cool everyones not expected to like them, but there is no way you can't respect them!
pimp.gif
Chill Gotti.
This thread isn't blowing up with tons of people on the 9s jock, it's the same 10 -15 people rotation post, give a few more who chime in once in a blue moon for certain colorways

laugh.gif

This is so true

Most people don't keep posting consistently in a thread if they don't like the subject.  And also it changed from every 2 years too, go look at the Lebron VII thread alot those people who posted all the time don't post anymore.

^^^oneness287.com restock fsr of cannons $180 shipped...ur welcome

All you have to do is call and place a phone order. They ship same day. My homies run that shop. They have an FSR still all the way to a 14.
pimp.gif

I just hate how FAT they look when you look down at them on your feet. Especially the inner medial side around the flywire area.

But fortunately, 5 of my 6 pairs are more on the slimmer side right there, like the flywire isn't as bulky, it lays flat.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

All you have to do is call and place a phone order. They ship same day. My homies run that shop. They have an FSR still all the way to a 14.
pimp.gif
I plan on calling soon.  Need a 12.

I'm interested to see a poll that surveys which 3/2 IX that everyone in here wants. Is the consensus still pretty much the Swingmans?

I remember there was like a week span after Lebron tweeted the Dunkmans on feet where everyone was off the Swingmans for a minute. I'm scoopin the KD YOTD and I already have the Chinas. Do I really need another all-blue made up shoe? I already got a grip on deck.

^ I'm going straight for the Dunkman. The green abyss on the Swingman is nice but I'm satisfied with the Kentucky and its black/blue upper with white swoosh/outsole. Two pairs of IX with white bottom(Freegums) is good enough.

Alot of Haters in here...lol its cool tho! The 9s will still sell as much or even more than the 8s did!
Morning Niketalk fam, its #WorkFlow time, but its FRIDAY CRAIG!!!!
LOL

Alot of Haters in here...lol its cool tho! The 9s will still sell as much or even more than the 8s did!
LOL

Originally Posted by Rocket

LOL

you almost made me fall out of my chair at work man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y b so defensive about a shoe? People just giving honest opinions. The elites could be awesome. They could be crap. The word elite just sets crazy expectations along with the price tag.

Not trying to start anything, but why is it always a issue with people changing their mind? I didn't like the 9s when I first saw them. I'm still not a big fan of the style. They only look good from certain angles IMO. The style is a step down from the last two models. The difference this round is they didn't hold back on the colors. The colorways really brought this shoe to light.

Those swingmans are nice but the dunkmans are much better IMO. I plan on getting both but if I had to pick it would be dunkmans then hornets then swingmans. Glad the hornets got pushed back though.

Back
Top Bottom