Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

HEY NT....

I DON'T LIKE THE NIKE KD4s. THE SHAPE OF THE SHOE JUST LOOKS FUNNY TO ME. MATTER FACT, I'VE NEVER BEEN A FAN OF KD-ANYTHING & I WOULD OF COPPED NERFS ONLY TO FLIP IMMEDIATELY FOR THE $$$. BUT SINCE YA'll DONE SAID HOW HOT THE YOTD KD4s ARE, I'M ON MY WAY TO MY LOCAL SNEAKER SPOT TO TRY ON A PAIR OF GR KD4s. WALK AROUND & LOOK IN THE MIRROR. THEREFORE HOPEFULLY WILLING MYSELF INTO WANTING TO SPEND MY HARD EARNED ON A SOMEWHAT LIMITED SHOE THAT I KNOW I DON'T LIKE. ALL FOR THE SAKE OF INTERNET COOL POINTS.

THANK YOU ALL & HAVE A GOOD DAY.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by blacklion23

30t6p3b.gif
Why y'all mad though? As long as you get your pair you should care less about another mans opinion. I've been in this shoe game for about 15 years now. If of any of you have been in it as long I'm quite sure there have been times where you were indecisive about a shoe. There have been times where you have seen pics and thought yes, only to see them in person and think no, vice versa. In this case, dude liked the colorway of the Cannons, probably saw some pics that made him really want them. He tried a pair on but wasnt feeling it, didn't cop. He likes the Bangs but is hesitant to buy because he doesn't like the way they look on his feet, but it's hard for him to pass on the colorway. It's his decision in the end to decide. We all have our reasons for liking a shoe. I copped the Freegums because I love the print and colorblocking. The style of the shoe overall is decent but not one of the best. I copped the UMs, mainly because I'm a fan of the school. Yall want me to take them back because the shoe doesn't get 10/10 score from me?
eyes.gif

FIRST....WHOSE MAD? We on a sneaker forum, so we discussing.

SECOND.....This is sneaker buying NOT house buying. This ain't rocket science.
You claim you've been buying sneaker for 15 years....yet your indecisive about what you like?

Really?!

I luv Black/Cement 3s. I copped. I luv CONCORD 11s. I copped. I don't like CHICAGO 10s. I passed. It's that easy!

I've NEVER bought a pair of sneakers for MYSELF that i didn't like. NEVER! Nor have I EVER admitted to myself that I DIDN'T like a shoe while still plotting & planning on buying particular colorways. For what? I DON'T LIKE THE SHOE! The Lebron 8 V3 was an abomination to me. Did I go out & get Dunkman's because the internet deemed them cool? No!!! I had a homie try to sell me a pair of DS Finals V3 like two months ago. Did I cop from him? NO! I DON'T LIKE THE SHOE!!!! You only do dumb @#$ like buying what you DON'T LIKE when you get bit by that thing called HYPE.

Ya'll need to invest in some bug spray or something. I'm good thou.
happy.gif
fky71e.jpg

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by blacklion23

30t6p3b.gif
Why y'all mad though? As long as you get your pair you should care less about another mans opinion. I've been in this shoe game for about 15 years now. If of any of you have been in it as long I'm quite sure there have been times where you were indecisive about a shoe. There have been times where you have seen pics and thought yes, only to see them in person and think no, vice versa. In this case, dude liked the colorway of the Cannons, probably saw some pics that made him really want them. He tried a pair on but wasnt feeling it, didn't cop. He likes the Bangs but is hesitant to buy because he doesn't like the way they look on his feet, but it's hard for him to pass on the colorway. It's his decision in the end to decide. We all have our reasons for liking a shoe. I copped the Freegums because I love the print and colorblocking. The style of the shoe overall is decent but not one of the best. I copped the UMs, mainly because I'm a fan of the school. Yall want me to take them back because the shoe doesn't get 10/10 score from me?
eyes.gif

FIRST....WHOSE MAD? We on a sneaker forum, so we discussing.

SECOND.....This is sneaker buying NOT house buying. This ain't rocket science.

You claim you've been buying sneaker for 15 years....yet your indecisive about what you like?

Really?!

I luv Black/Cement 3s. I copped. I luv CONCORD 11s. I copped. I don't like CHICAGO 10s. I passed. It's that easy!

I've NEVER bought a pair of sneakers for MYSELF that i didn't like. NEVER! Nor have I EVER admitted to myself that I DIDN'T like a shoe while still plotting & planning on buying particular colorways. For what? I DON'T LIKE THE SHOE! The Lebron 8 V3 was an abomination to me. Did I go out & get Dunkman's because the internet deemed them cool? No!!! I had a homie try to sell me a pair of DS Finals V3 like two months ago. Did I cop from him? NO! I DON'T LIKE THE SHOE!!!! You only do dumb @#$ like buying what you DON'T LIKE when you get bit by that thing called HYPE.

Ya'll need to invest in some bug spray or something. I'm good thou.
happy.gif
fky71e.jpg

If you'd put the same effort you utilized finding gifs into buying shoes you actually liked......you'd be onto something, buddy.
laugh.gif

HEY NT....

I DON'T LIKE THE NIKE KD4s. THE SHAPE OF THE SHOE JUST LOOKS FUNNY TO ME. MATTER FACT, I'VE NEVER BEEN A FAN OF KD-ANYTHING & I WOULD OF COPPED NERFS ONLY TO FLIP IMMEDIATELY FOR THE $$$. BUT SINCE YA'll DONE SAID HOW HOT THE YOTD KD4s ARE, I'M ON MY WAY TO MY LOCAL SNEAKER SPOT TO TRY ON A PAIR OF GR KD4s. WALK AROUND & LOOK IN THE MIRROR. THEREFORE HOPEFULLY WILLING MYSELF INTO WANTING TO SPEND MY HARD EARNED ON A SOMEWHAT LIMITED SHOE THAT I KNOW I DON'T LIKE. ALL FOR THE SAKE OF INTERNET COOL POINTS.

happy.gif
1jalp2.gif

Man I love those custom nines you made. I might have to hit you for the step by step guide. How'd you get those laces?

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

HEY NT....

happy.gif
1jalp2.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

sneakermane - i dont think its u thats mad. its TheyHateMe. dude been going ham on everyone that says a negative word about the shoe like hes got stock in nike or something
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why would I be mad?

Because someone does not like the shoes? You can't be serious? What anyone has to say about the shoe is their own opinion and I have nothing to do with that. 

Whether someone likes the shoe is their own concern.

The only thing I point out is the anger everyone had towards the 9 in the beginning, and how almost everyone loves them now.

I liked the 9s from the get go, so why would I be mad?
laugh.gif

I wish I did have stock in nike tho, I would be making a killing right now!

Anyway hope the release date for the Big Bangs will be Feb 25th, if so sign me up for 3 pairs. 1 to rock, 2 to keep DS! #Woooo!!!

xZTXP.gif

eek.gif
. First I apologize to NT and the members that frequently visit this thread. I didn't think what I posted would be taken in such a way. After this post, I will only post my opinion about the shoe and any info I may have.

Yeah, there was no need for this.
Big Bangs and SLHs are next on my list, colors are sick!

can anyone tell me how the xmas fits? I tried on the Freegums and they fit true but I heard some other cw's run .5 size small. I don't want to by my size on ebay and then have it be too small.

My freegums and Christmas fit the same. Actually it seems to me they all fit the same. I went true to size on every pair of nines I own

Rocking my CG's tonight to the warriors v Thunder. I love these shoes. I feel that for the first time during this sig I'm feeling the nines over the 8's.

i dont remember thinking anything odd when wearing my xmas brons compared to the feeling i got wearing my kentuckys and my miami nights.

if there is a difference, id imagine its minimal.

Back
Top Bottom