Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

no where in my city do we ever get the all star game shoes. but hoping that they really are so i can stock locate them somewhere 2 weeks later.

Originally Posted by megatron

I can't believe people are pre-scrambling about the ALL STAR GAME SHOE.

They will be everywhere. More available than chinas, cannons and miami nights. just about every foot locker and footaction gets the all star game shoes.
The LeBron 7 and Kobe V ASGs where here over a year later!!!.

BELIEVE THAT!

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

They will be everywhere. More available than chinas, cannons and miami nights. just about every foot locker and footaction gets the all star game shoes.

BELIEVE THAT!
I hope. Last year besides HOH Serramonte and NTSF I knew of one urban account/mom and pop shop that got all stars and they didnt get the all star brons they got the kobes though. Maybe it depends on where you are. I'm off that Friday and that would be great if these were widely available at multiple stores. I think it will be available similar to past years all star releases though. HOH NT's then online of course.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

no where in my city do we ever get the all star game shoes. but hoping that they really are so i can stock locate them somewhere 2 weeks later.

I'm still on the fence in regards to the BHM.  Love my culture, but I just copped the Cool Grey 9's and I need some Freegums...

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I hope you're right G, but seeing as though I come from a brand that has been hyped and bastardized like none other, I'm really not trying to take any chances. I hope you're right though.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but recent events (i.e.Concord release, Chi-Town X, Red Foamposites release) have shown that "HYPEBEAST's" are multiplying by the hatchlings !!!! - No shoe is safe, just watch how they EAT up them Retro Jordan IV's at midnite like newly spawned Gremlins 
laugh.gif

The only hope we have is the fact that this shoe is a weekday release (midnite on Friday) and not a Saturday release like the Galaxy Foams 

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I hope you're right G, but seeing as though I come from a brand that has been hyped and bastardized like none other, I'm really not trying to take any chances. I hope you're right though.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but recent events (i.e.Concord release, Chi-Town X, Red Foamposites release) have shown that "HYPEBEAST's" are multiplying by the hatchlings !!!! - No shoe is safe, just watch how they EAT up them Retro Jordan IV's at midnite like newly spawned Gremlins 
laugh.gif

The only hope we have is the fact that this shoe is a weekday release (midnite on Friday) and not a Saturday release like the Galaxy Foams 

As I've said before, they're not everywhere. This won't be a freegum kind of release from my experience, there were only 2 options I had for the All Star 8s & 7s, they don't hit every store. Unless you're in LA or NYC or the ASG city or something then speak for yourself, these releases aren't easy for everyone unfortunately. Now again if I'm wrong, PLEASE help me out then because all I want is my 10.5 and/or 11 so I can wear mine.And I HATE these Friday Lebron releases with a passion, WHY? I forever have to make plans around work. Whelp, here we go again

All-Star kicks landed at the NBA Store in previous years. As usual marquee FTL's are getting these...

This is definitely not true

I'm going to have to start checking around Dayton to see who might be getting ASG shoes or I will have to put all my eggs in the NDC basket and we all know how that has been working lately.

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

Originally Posted by RV019

Big Bangs confirmed! YESSSS! I'm excited to see it's releasing on a weekday.

Keeps people in school, luckly I planned out spring semester perfectly and I have NO school on fridays.

Less get it baby!

ME TOO haha keep all the little jits in school 

ACTUALLY THAT'S PRESIDENTS WEEK, SCHOOL IS OUT.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Keeps people in school, luckly I planned out spring semester perfectly and I have NO school on fridays.

Less get it baby!

They give your area a whole week off for presidents day Monday? Man must be nice. They just got off for Christmas break. I know out here in San Ramon they have a 4 day weekend the previous Friday and then that Monday do I hope I'm not lining up with the entire high school that Friday.

Less get it baby!

Presidents week?! whaaaaat?

I loved my cannon color way but I hated wearing them because of how small they run, today I took out the insoles of the shoe and they now fit perfect, has anyone tried this?

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

They give your area a whole week off for presidents day Monday? Man must be nice. They just got off for Christmas break. I know out here in San Ramon they have a 4 day weekend the previous Friday and then that Monday do I hope I'm not lining up with the entire high school that Friday.

WEEK?! 
roll.gif
 And high school kids are still complaining about school when they get a week off for our presidents? How come I never got a presidents week off back when I was in high school? Ugh Salty. There goes my fantasy of copping these shoes without seeing a bunch of kids spending their parent's money. As long as I get my pair i'm 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

This is definitely not true

It was true here in Dallas. I'm guessing the reason was mainly due to the fact that the All Star game was being held here. I didn't pick up my All Star Lebron 7 or Kobe 5 until December when they were on clearance for 50% off at Footaction. But last year was completely different. I had to put in some work to get all 4 of Kobe's All Star shoes. My HoH connect held me down on the Fubu Lebrons tho. Who knows what this year will bring... Times are a changin'!

as long as hoh gets the galaxy lb i think i should have an ok chance at getting them.. being its a friday release makes it easier also.. fingers crossed

lmao@ "the hypebeast multiplying by the hatching"...

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

What type of release are all star shoes, typically speaking? I'm not in an area that receives anything good so do you all think I can grab off eastbay, footlocker, etc?
We will be carrying the ASG shoes when they release on 2/24/12.  They will be available in both men's and bid kids.

EastbayRep - Ray

Less get it baby!

I just checked and the 24th is an OFFICIAL school day for all the "Hatchlings" in high school and under here in my area, so I got my fingers crossed and I'm hoping for the best come RD 
smokin.gif

andy-fingers-crossed-o.gif

I wonder how much hype will be surrounding the "galaxy" color way...either way I can't wait to hit up HOH Chicago for em!

Back
Top Bottom