Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

This happened to my Miami Nights after playing in them twice indoors both times, I bought them from NDC, should I do something? I mean I know they're just scuffs, but after just 2 games? I paid $170.00 for these shoes, this shouldn't happen after 2 games.

I was just abut to get some lebron 9 but after seeing this will pass

the red carbon on the griffeys sets those off. unfortunately the finances are keeping me from picking them up.

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

This happened to my Miami Nights after playing in them twice indoors both times, I bought them from NDC, should I do something? I mean I know they're just scuffs, but after just 2 games? I paid $170.00 for these shoes, this shouldn't happen after 2 games.

I was just abut to get some lebron 9 but after seeing this will pass
Seriously? They're scuffs. It can happen to literally any shoe, Nike, Jordan Brand, or otherwise, and it's inevitable especially if you're wearing them while playing basketball or another sport. I don't know why you getting scuffs has anything to do with price tag. Foams are $220, and they can get scuffed up too. Expensive doesn't mean scuff proof. If you didn't want to get them scuffed up, you shouldn't have played in them. Or if you want to play in some LBJ9s, just get a GR colorway that you don't mind messing up. Anyone who plays basketball should know the risks.

Originally Posted by Scorpez

any website selling the blk/blk for less than retail?

Jimmyjazz.com has sizes 8-9.5 in the all blacks on sale for $99.99 if that helps.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Victor Cruz (WR from the most fortuitous football team in history of organized sports from rec leagues all the way up to pro's) was rocking the Christmas 9's at the parade today. They looked really good. Haven't seen anyone rocking them in person, but they look better than I thought.

5970842.jpg

5970856.jpg

5970884.jpg

5970850.jpg

Victor Cruz wearing LeBron 9 "Christmas" at New York Giants victory parade

Originally Posted by thapointguy

X'mas with blue laces?
nerd.gif

I can def do that but tomorrow my dude. Im beat. Didn't victor Cruz rock the Christmas 9's a few weeks ago as well. Switch it up a bit Vic.

No sweat. The climatic Warriors game got you beat huh? Only reason I wanna see them with blue laces is because of VC wearing them with GMEN colors.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

No sweat. The climatic Warriors game got you beat huh? Only reason I wanna see them with blue laces is because of VC wearing them with GMEN colors.

Haha. After all the sports talk I didn't want to say it but that's exactly right. Ha bit by the Durantula again. Bron Christmas with blue laces ASAP for you though. I'm curious myself actually.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

OK with these Lebron releases, are ALL of them getting spare laces?

For a Bungles fan. Anything. Most of the limited pairs come with an extra set minus the college releases. None of the gr's so far that I know of came with an extra set of laces.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

OK with these Lebron releases, are ALL of them getting spare laces?

These following pairs come with extra laces

Chinas
Ohio State
Miami Nights
Cannons
Chirstmas

Future releases

Swingmans
Dunkmans

Sadly my search for the Christmas 9s continues. Just didn't want to pay the crazy prices some folks were asking. Shoulda grabbed then when they were on the shelf.

Originally Posted by yoadj

Jimmyjazz.com has sizes 8-9.5 in the all blacks on sale for $99.99 if that helps.
thanks yoa... but i guess i should have specified that i was looking for a sz 11

We're getting a swingman and a dunman colorway,why not a jumpman color? I know there are black/red and white/blk/red colorways, but Nike could switch it up and do a UNC colorway for a "Jumpman" version?

PS anyone?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Big Bangs and Dunkmans are needed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yoadj

thanks yoa... but i guess i should have specified that i was looking for a sz 11

buy it n go exchange it at footlocker

Back
Top Bottom