Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

that CW is definitely one of the early PS's.
i swear wale is one of the few to make the IX's look good with jeans...

bd4e6954586e11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

I love Wale as an artist but I hate the fact that fools wait on Wale to rock something to decide it's dope. Not saying anyone in here, but the NiceKicks comments feed, for example, is always some Wale nut riders. Sick of it
indifferent.gif
. Anybody else? 

Originally Posted by Rocket

I love Wale as an artist but I hate the fact that fools wait on Wale to rock something to decide it's dope. Not saying anyone in here, but the NiceKicks comments feed, for example, is always some Wale nut riders. Sick of it
indifferent.gif
. Anybody else? 
I hate wale as an artist,rapper and niketalker and i couldn't care less that people like the way he wears his shoes. it's no different than seeing Kanye with the infrareds or jay-z with the black/red 1s. it's whatever. if you like the shoe you like the shoe. sometimes its random dudes pictures that will change my mind about a shoe. i don't care who wears them. it's no big deal

indifferent.gif
. Anybody else? 

I remember on the lebron 8 thread someone posted

"if wale can't rock it causally, then no one can"

I was like...what the ...

Originally Posted by lockdown36

indifferent.gif
. Anybody else? 

I remember on the lebron 8 thread someone posted

"if wale can't rock it causally, then no one can"

I was like...what the ...

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
. Anybody else? 

Well, you have to understand that there are a lot of people who can't dress themselves or aren't really decisive about what kicks they want to buy. They need everything spelled out for them. How to wear the laces, how to wear it with jeans etc.

Wale is just doing his job as a Nike VIP/Influencer, and it's working. That's not to say he doesn't legitimately enjoy the culture, but he is influencing a lot of people to spend money that they otherwise wouldn't have spent on Nike product.

Don't shoot the messenger, he just doing his thing and people are gravitating towards it.

Anyway, the SLHs are dope, but they were dope before I saw Wale with em on his lil feet.

Exactly! SLH was TOP 3 on my list the second I saw them....along with Bangs & Chinas.

So the Dunkmans and Swingmans will be a GR so they will NOT be limited, correct?

just want to know how hard it will be to cop come release day

Yeah I was on the SLH long before any wale pics. I can less about wale. I said SLH over dunkmans and swingmans when we all thought were dropping on the same day. If it weren't for these threads I wouldn't even know what wale was wearing. I haven't watched music videos since I was in middle school besides the occasional glance here and there. SLH are one of my fav 9s hands down. Been said that.

Originally Posted by megatron

indifferent.gif
. Anybody else? 
I hate wale as an artist,rapper and niketalker and i couldn't care less that people like the way he wears his shoes. it's no different than seeing Kanye with the infrareds or jay-z with the black/red 1s. it's whatever. if you like the shoe you like the shoe. sometimes its random dudes pictures that will change my mind about a shoe. i don't care who wears them. it's no big deal

I don't care for this dude either. Always posing with his kicks like he's special. Well, he's not and his music is garbage to me too.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Anyway, the SLHs are dope, but they were dope before I saw Wale with em on his lil feet.

Exactly! SLH was TOP 3 on my list the second I saw them....along with Bangs & Chinas.

That is my top 3. China SLH and big bangs. In no particular order. The order may change tomorrow but those SLH are fire. I haven't checked the first page in weeks but I thought it was a 3/31 release date on them.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Stores should be getting their shipments of the Galaxy packs starting the beginning of next week.

Yep and some stores already have. My local spot told me stores should start seeing mango's dunkmans and swingmans between Tuesday and Thursday of next week. I'm ready. As for people saying they don't like wale that's cool. I don't care what he wears but I'd say he's a talented dude when it comes to his music but that's a discussion for another thread.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yeah I was on the SLH long before any wale pics. I can less about wale. I said SLH over dunkmans and swingmans when we all thought were dropping on the same day. If it weren't for these threads I wouldn't even know what wale was wearing. I haven't watched music videos since I was in middle school besides the occasional glance here and there. SLH are one of my fav 9s hands down. Been said that.

eyes.gif

hipster-barista-template-thumb.jpg

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

So the Dunkmans and Swingmans will be a GR so they will NOT be limited, correct?

just want to know how hard it will be to cop come release day
Take it for a grain of salt, but NDC is calling it Limited. Im thinking limited GR, Sorta like the 10's that dropped, which sold out instantly, which I still cant comprehend (royals)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom